Windows 10: How can I completely disable microsoft sign-in in Windows 10 home?

Discus and support How can I completely disable microsoft sign-in in Windows 10 home? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! I have a computer with windows 10 home. In that computer I have a user I use as guest. But, instead of making a "guest" user without password,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jose9, Nov 19, 2020.

1. jose9 Win User

How can I completely disable microsoft sign-in in Windows 10 home?

Hi!

I have a computer with windows 10 home.

In that computer I have a user I use as guest. But, instead of making a "guest" user without password, that user is called "A" and has a simple password.

When any user logins as "A" after some random windows update, he/she is offered to insert his/her microsoft account, resulting in user A being linked to that microsoft account. Also, when "A" user browses onedrive or outlook using edge, the microsoft account is linked to the computer profile of "A".

I CAN REMOVE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT, so please don't tell me how to remove microsoft accounts. Any question replying that from a Microsoft operator will be marked as bad. Hello, technician. Did you read about I know how to remove microsoft accounts from the system and how to create local accounts? Yes? You have reading skills? Whoa! You're super!

What I want is disabling the prompts to enter a Microsoft account i.e. the "edge" welcome message and even disabling Windows linking the profile to a Microsoft account in the event of guest user opening his/her onedrive or outlook webpage. That is, I want to disable in Windows Edge what I hate from Google Chrome just to get a great Windows Edge.

:)

jose9, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 19, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft claims I signed up for Windows 10...

Click to expand... This is my list of hidden updates:

How can I completely disable microsoft sign-in in Windows 10 home? hidden-updates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I completely disable microsoft sign-in in Windows 10 home? - Similar Threads - completely disable microsoft

2. how do I completely disable the home screen images .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how do I completely disable the home screen images .: How do I completely disable windows images on my home screen after the sleep function is enabled.Seems Microsoft is forcing people to see what they do not want to see...
  3. how do I completely disable the home screen images .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I completely disable the home screen images .: How do I completely disable windows images on my home screen after the sleep function is enabled.Seems Microsoft is forcing people to see what they do not want to see...
  4. how do I completely disable the home screen images .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows defender. Can i completely disable it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender. Can i completely disable it?: Hi. I want to ask you if i can completely disable the windows defender from the windows 10 system. And if i can is it hard? Can i restore it? How i can do it please? 177095
  6. How can the Microsoft Store be disabled on Windows 10 Home 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can the Microsoft Store be disabled on Windows 10 Home 1903: I need to disable Microsoft Windows Store for a vulnerable user. I've read several articles on how to achieve the above. e.g. I tried the powershell approach from here...
  7. How can I completely disable Spatial Sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I completely disable Spatial Sound?: While viewing multiple different streaming sites, very often Spatial Sound (Windows Sonic for Headphones) seems to be getting enabled while I listen with speakers and is causing the audio to sound far away and sort of echo-y. I believe Spatial Sound is the culprit because...
  8. can not complete windows 10 home upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not complete windows 10 home upgrade.: mc afee manage mode preventing upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-complete-windows-10-home-upgrade/4b6b7ec6-4c67-4515-a662-fe58f5cb4a28
  9. How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Home?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Home?: How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Home? I want to uninstall a few games and to prevent the games being installed by Microsoft Store. Searching for a solution, I find that people recommend using gpedit.msc to do this. But it is not in Win 10 Home. Group Edit...
  10. How can COMPLETLY disable windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can COMPLETLY disable windows updates?: I dont need updates. Never (its mean - never) I disabled services, deleted from task scheduler, disabled in group polices but then I going away from computer that ***ked windows installed an update and rebooted computer. What I need to do for completly disabled updates?...