Windows 10: How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro

Discus and support How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by victormusindo#, Aug 16, 2020.

1. How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro

How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro

:)

victormusindo#, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

undetectable Trend Micro Internet Security 2008

Hello, I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I performed the quick check, and it stated that everything was compatible except I needed to uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security 2008, as it wasn't compatible with the upgrade. I've exhausted
    every option on Trend Micro's website to complete and uninstall, to no avail. It cannot be found. There is no listing of Trend Micro on my computer, whatsoever, and after installing their uninstall tool, and completing all instructions, restarting, etc.,
    Windows 10 cannot complete the upgrade.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm stumped.

Tenforo, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Trend Micro

Windows 10 will not upgrade to the latest because it says that Trend Micro Internet Security 2009 is installed.
    I have searched for any file with "Trend*.* in the file name anywhere on C drive.
    I then searched the registry for the same. Having failed to find anything so far, I then searched the entire registry with no luck.
    I then searched INSIDE of all files on the C drive and failed to find anything.
    I have also used the removal tools provided by Trend on their website such as:

• Ti_120_win_en_Tool_TMRemnantFileRemoveTool_hfb001.exe
    and

• Ti_120_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0001.exe

None of the above has solved my problem. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advanced.

Tenforo, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Remove all Trend Micro files.

I recommend you reinstall Trend Micro then use the appropriate removal tool to uninstall it completely:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1...

Also, press Windows key + R

Type: c:\

Hit Enter

Do a search Trend Micro then delete any results that appear for it.

Tenforo, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I completely remove DRS scanner Trend Micro - Similar Threads - completely remove DRS

2. How do I remove trending searches?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove trending searches?: Hi,I noticed this in my search bar and would very much like to remove it. Being always 'turned in' to the news is really bad for my mental health and I really hope there's a way to remove it.Thanks...
  3. How do I remove trending searches?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove trending searches?: Hi,I noticed this in my search bar and would very much like to remove it. Being always 'turned in' to the news is really bad for my mental health and I really hope there's a way to remove it.Thanks...
  4. Trend Micro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trend Micro: So I have a laptop I'm using right now, and i recently just got Trend Micro, but this thing SUCKS. Now I thought don't judge a book by it's cover. BUT THIS THING TAKES UP OVER 330,000 KB. Not only that, it comes with 4 others. So at the start I had 4 GB left but now I barely...
  5. Trend Micro Blocking Powershell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trend Micro Blocking Powershell: I have trend Micro installed . I am getting this message. Should I unblock it so that it would install? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Powershell] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trend-micro-blocking-powershell/3918a820-cfd3-492f-b753-840da82ef030
  6. Uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan?: I am installing Windows 10 because I want to upgrade from Windows 7. But the installation has stopped due to Trend Micro Office Scan. The setup says I cannot install Windows if I don’t uninstall this program that is not compatible with Windows 10. But I don’t remember the...
  7. Microsoft Security vs Trend Micro

Microsoft Security vs Trend Micro: Can someone tell me if it is necessary to use another security program ie. Trend Micro if a new computer comes with Microsoft Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-vs-trend-micro/feac656c-c6e5-4fca-8361-d7c703cb194a"
  8. Trend Micro installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trend Micro installation: Trend micro says its been installed, however I can't locate it on my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trend-micro-installation/76483158-09f8-4583-a9ab-05e9c59df522
  9. Trend Micro only

Trend Micro only: recently did a clean install of W10. A whole new experience. Advice from a "knowledgable" was to leave all the AVs etc out and get the paid version of Trend Micro which would give me complete cover. I think I should have Ccleaner & Malwarebytes though. Any thoughts on this?...
  10. Trend Micro...

Trend Micro...: Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news. 8635