Windows 10: How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

Discus and support How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop has W10 Home, I upgraded to Pro under my Microsoft Account. Now I wanna sell my laptop and don't want the next owner to have any linkage with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nousername2345, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

My laptop has W10 Home, I upgraded to Pro under my Microsoft Account. Now I wanna sell my laptop and don't want the next owner to have any linkage with my Account. How can I remove my digital license?

submitted by /u/nousername2345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nousername2345, Oct 29, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2019
  3. JOACOCO Win User
    digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

Windows 10 digital license

I had upgraded to Windows 10. How can I find my license key?

Every time i start my laptop the windows activation page opens up. The 2nd step is to type in the product key/digital license.

MadhubrataManna, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

1. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop? - Similar Threads - completely remove digital

2. How can I remove a digital license from a computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I remove a digital license from a computer?: I have a few work computers that have a Windows 10/11 Home digital license on them. I cannot install Windows 10/11 Pro and use my KMS host server. I use the Activation troubleshoot and it returnsTroubleshooting has completedWe found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this...
  3. How can I remove a digital license from a computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a digital license from a computer?: I have a few work computers that have a Windows 10/11 Home digital license on them. I cannot install Windows 10/11 Pro and use my KMS host server. I use the Activation troubleshoot and it returnsTroubleshooting has completedWe found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this...
  4. How can I remove a digital license from a computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?: My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought...
  6. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?: My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought...
  7. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Remove a digital license KMS from my motherboardl.

Remove a digital license KMS from my motherboardl.: Hi, I also own a computer that was bought second hand, and it has a windows 10 pro license activated with KMS. At each reinstallation of windows windows is activated automatically with that license. I would like you to help me permanently delete that license from my...
  9. How to remove a person completely from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a person completely from my laptop: A month ago I bought a new laptop, but I was away when the person at the store was doing the initial setup, so my mother set had it set up under her name. I was told that I would be able to change this once I logged into my Microsoft account, so I did, and for the most part...
  10. How to completely remove Windows 10 Pro Digital License From PC

How to completely remove Windows 10 Pro Digital License From PC: I want to remove digital license using "slmgr" but when i do fresh install Windows activates again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-completely-remove-windows-10-pro-digital/29d92003-c6ae-47f4-9b0e-218de593d883

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to completely remove digital license from windows