Windows 10: How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

Discus and support How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop has W10 Home, I upgraded to Pro under my Microsoft Account. Now I wanna sell my laptop and don't want the next owner to have any linkage with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nousername2345, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

My laptop has W10 Home, I upgraded to Pro under my Microsoft Account. Now I wanna sell my laptop and don't want the next owner to have any linkage with my Account. How can I remove my digital license?

submitted by /u/nousername2345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nousername2345, Oct 29, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2019
  3. JOACOCO Win User
    digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

Windows 10 digital license

I had upgraded to Windows 10. How can I find my license key?

Every time i start my laptop the windows activation page opens up. The 2nd step is to type in the product key/digital license.

MadhubrataManna, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

1. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop? - Similar Threads - completely remove digital

2. Where can I check my windows digital licenses?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I check my windows digital licenses?: I recently damaged my internal HDD. The laptop originally came with Windows 8 pre-installed. So the Windows 10 digital license can't be attached to the BIOS. I want to know if the Windows 10 digital license was linked to my Microsoft Account or not. I know that it can be done...
  3. How do I remove my account from my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove my account from my laptop: My laptop was stolen, and now I want to remove my account from the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/f9832438-2a4c-4f25-8449-d00a96255bf0
  4. Digital License Removal

Digital License Removal: I recently bought a surface pro 7 that came with windows 10 home and i separatly bought a license that according to the seller was a windows 10 pro, when i installed on the laptop it showed as windows pro 10 educaction, apparently the license was linked to my microsoft...
  5. HOW CAN I MOVE MY DIGITAL WINDOWS 10 LICENSE FROM MY CURRENT ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER ONE?

HOW CAN I MOVE MY DIGITAL WINDOWS 10 LICENSE FROM MY CURRENT ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER ONE?: Can someone help? For some business issues, I want to move my windows 10 license (linked to my current Microsoft account) to another account that I've created. How can I do?...
  6. How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?

How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?: Lately ive seen that i cant change my display brightness and as i was checking, this nwjs was affecting my battery life. I dont remember installing anything like and i think its some kind of virus but i cant remove it. How can i?...
  7. how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?: please help me, I was tricked into downloading "reimage" and it is constantly popping up, telling me something has crashed and to run a scan. I pay for my comp protection the message says "REIMAFE CRASHED PROGRAM GARAGE.CONTAINER.EXE." HAS RECENTLY CRASHED. THIS MAY BE...
  8. Where can I see my digital license key?

Where can I see my digital license key?: Hello, I have multiple Windows 10 product keys that I've bought but I have no way of knowing which ones I've used previously on different computers. If possible, I'd like to be able to see the original retail product key that I used to activate my copy of Windows so I don't...
  9. HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE

HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE: GUYS, HOW DO I GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE. I JUST GOT A FREE UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 8 TO WINDOS 10. BUT I LIVE IN GHANA AND I REALLY NEED TO PERSONALIZE MY COMPUTER....
  10. How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.

How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.: Please reply this problem with good answer.this afecta my laptop or it will remove manually.if it is manually remove than give me steps how i can remove.beacuse here only allow option is showing. [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to completely remove digital license from windows