Windows 10: How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away

Discus and support How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically my old device still have my account and its seems there is a problem with resetting it, because my Microsoft account is somehow still in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xclaro, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Xclaro Win User

How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away

Basically my old device still have my account and its seems there is a problem with resetting it, because my Microsoft account is somehow still in there. How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from that device? I have tried "removing device" from "https://account.microsoft.com/devices/" and that is not enough, because my account still in there.

:)

Xclaro, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away

1. How can I completely remove my Microsoft account from my old device, which is far away - Similar Threads - completely remove Microsoft

2. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?: how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-device-which-was/4f27646b-1034-43e6-81e5-efe7e6c6b968
  3. How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unlock my device, which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?: how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-device-which-was/4f27646b-1034-43e6-81e5-efe7e6c6b968
  4. how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account?: how can I unlock my device which was unintentionally removed from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-device-which-was/4f27646b-1034-43e6-81e5-efe7e6c6b968
  5. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  6. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  7. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  8. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  9. How can I remove my Microsoft account from a computer I gave away, and add that persons...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove my Microsoft account from a computer I gave away, and add that persons...: I gave my old Windows 10 desktop PC to a friend about 150 miles away. My Microsoft account is the administrator and sign in on his computer. I added his Microsoft account and changed it to administrator. It will not let meremove my original Microsoft account. All I can do...
  10. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?: I have a new computer and I want to remove my account from my old system, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-remove-my-microsoft-account-from-from-my/2ec612c6-303e-4bbc-90a6-00062d74022e