Windows 10: How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

Discus and support How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yahanna, Dec 5, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I look in the MGSV directory, the uninstall package is gone. So do I just delete the directory or what do i do?

:)

yahanna, Dec 5, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? - Similar Threads - Completely Uninstall Game

2. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?: Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I...
  3. How can I uninstall KB4465663

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I uninstall KB4465663: I suspect that KB4465663 is responsible for this problem. After KB4465663, KB4467702 & KB4100347 were installed automatically by Windows Update yesterday I lost the ability to connect to websites in Edge, IE or Firefox. I was able to ping external sites, connect to local...
  4. I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...
  5. How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?: As title says. I'm not able to "isolate" just PC games in Windows Store (the icon on taskbar). And I can't find Gears of War, Rise of the Tomb Raider, etc.. 42026
  6. How can I completely stop Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I completely stop Windows Defender?: I have Windows Defender shut off, but it seems to still want to run. I keep getting a pop up from my WinPatrol program that WD wants to run at startup. I click the reject button but it keeps coming back. I fear it could be interfering with Macrium Reflect somehow because...
  7. Can I play XBOX games for pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play XBOX games for pc games: I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play. 10309
  8. How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?: Hello, A few days ago I had to enable the iGPU of my Intel i7-4790K and reboot. I then got one update which I do not know how to remove. Two days later I had to load Optimized Defaults in my BIOS and reboot into Windows. Intel Smart Connect feature was enabled by default,...
  9. How can i uninstall uTorrent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i uninstall uTorrent?: when i was try this apps uninstall it can not work and show this (screen shot) [img] [img] How can i uninstall this program?? Thank You 75847
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. completely uninstall a microsoft store game that is not working correctly