Windows 10: How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

Discus and support How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yahanna, Dec 5, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I look in the MGSV directory, the uninstall package is gone. So do I just delete the directory or what do i do?

:)

yahanna, Dec 5, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game? - Similar Threads - Completely Uninstall Game

2. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  3. How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?: How can you tell if all the files for Kaspersky are uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-completely/ce39ed5b-e3db-468b-bbfa-f0d75a4841ab
  4. How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?

How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?: How can you tell if all the files for Kaspersky are uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-completely/ce39ed5b-e3db-468b-bbfa-f0d75a4841ab
  5. How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?: How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-and-uninstall-a-microsoft-pc-game/37cbacd8-849b-4e7b-9b01-6ad4f9657476
  6. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services: Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services, I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it, but the gaming services are still running in the background I tried all the ways to uninstall it but nothing worked it seems...
  7. How can I completely uninstall Bitlocker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I completely uninstall Bitlocker?: I modified my windows iso and installed win 10 without Bitlocker. But with one of the last updates flash player and Bitlocker were installed again. How can I completely uninstall Bitlocker? 166168
  8. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Completely softwares: [ATTACH] I use Your Uninstaller software but I still find some folders of uninstalled softwares in AppData/Local. For example, Marmoset Toolbag3, Quixel. Can I delete these folders?...
  9. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?: Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I...
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall a microsoft game on pc

2. completely uninstall microsoft store game

3. completely uninstall a microsoft store game that is not working correctly