Windows 10: How can I configure account?

Discus and support How can I configure account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to use fax but the program tells me that I need to have account configured. I don’t have any idea in how to configure accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by butterflyIE, Nov 28, 2018.

1. How can I configure account?

I need to use fax but the program tells me that I need to have account configured. I don’t have any idea in how to configure accounts

:)

butterflyIE, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 28, 2018
  4. How can I configure account?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

How can I configure account?

1. How can I configure account? - Similar Threads - configure account

2. How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in...: How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in to a Microsoft Account?DETAILS: On the Start Menu, Local User Accounts will periodically see an orange dot on their icon, and when they mouse over the icon, the following message...
  3. How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in...: How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in to a Microsoft Account?DETAILS: On the Start Menu, Local User Accounts will periodically see an orange dot on their icon, and when they mouse over the icon, the following message...
  4. How do I configure Windows 10 Professional to STOP prompting Local User Accounts to sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account

I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account: HelloI can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account. When I click on configure it crashes the configuration.I tried to set up a new user on the desktop machine, and then it worked fine to set up Windows Hello for the new user.Any advice for my other account?...
  6. I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account: HelloI can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account. When I click on configure it crashes the configuration.I tried to set up a new user on the desktop machine, and then it worked fine to set up Windows Hello for the new user.Any advice for my other account?...
  7. Azure configuration profile not applicable for user accounts logged into desktops and iPhones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure configuration profile not applicable for user accounts logged into desktops and iPhones: We're facing such a strange issue,We're applying screen lock policy via configuration profiles for devices Windows 10 and later. This is successful for all profiles signed into a desktop, but if a profile is signed into a phone and a desktop, the policy shows "not applicable"...
  8. Azure configuration profile not applicable for user accounts logged into desktops and iPhones

Azure configuration profile not applicable for user accounts logged into desktops and iPhones: We're facing such a strange issue,We're applying screen lock policy via configuration profiles for devices Windows 10 and later. This is successful for all profiles signed into a desktop, but if a profile is signed into a phone and a desktop, the policy shows "not applicable"...
  9. Azure configuration profile not applicable for user accounts logged into desktops and iPhones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from local account or local configuration without Microsoft account to Office 365...: I have Windows 10 with local configuration without personal Microsoft account and, in "Access work or school", I logged in with my company's account.:My big problem is that, now, I would like to switch my local account to my work access account office 365. Is there a way to...