Windows 10: How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014?

Discus and support How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need link a old server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JuggernautCrunch, Oct 9, 2018.

1. How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014?

I need link a old server

:)

JuggernautCrunch, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

SQL server 2014

Hello,

Incorrect user permissions is one of the possible reasons why you're having challenges in downloading SQL server 2014. We suggest that you check this
    link. This page contains information on how to obtain the latest service pack for SQL
    Server 2014.

Let us know how else we may help you.  

Dyan Rey, Oct 9, 2018
  3. SQL Server 2014 Express

Okay, so basically I have a restaurant with two computers, on the same network, each computer has SQL Server 2014 and my POS Software (Point of Sale).

Now every once in a while I take a backup from my MAIN to my BACKUP computers.

The problem is that in SQL Server 2014 Express, the service SQL Server Agent is not starting, in any way possible, I tried.

and I want to be able to connect to my MAIN computer through network.

All SQL Server 2014 data is connected well and working, plus all Services are running well, except for SQL Server Agent.
    Now I see two solutions, 1. is that I downgrade my database from 2014 to 2012 and have SQL Server Agent Service Running, however I don't know how to do that.

2. is that I fix the SQL Server Agent service and have everything working well, I don't know how to do that either, I tried googling it, awkwardly I couldn't find an answer.
    All answers are appreciated, this is a really important matter.

Hala Kousa, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014?

Cumulative Update #10 for SQL Server 2014 SP1

Source: Cumulative Update #10 for SQL Server 2014 SP1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014?

1. How can I connect DB Oracle 6i to SQL server 2014? - Similar Threads - connect Oracle SQL

2. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack: A few questions about this software. Does the software/application require administrator rights, or other privileges, to operate?Does the software require and/or install any service accounts from the vendor?Does the software require Ports, Protocols and Services?Thank you!...
  3. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack: A few questions about this software. Does the software/application require administrator rights, or other privileges, to operate?Does the software require and/or install any service accounts from the vendor?Does the software require Ports, Protocols and Services?Thank you!...
  4. SQL Server 2014 License?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Server 2014 License?: Hello, How do I obtain SQL server 2014 license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-2014-license/6a0809b4-95d7-4c94-a61d-f86067f2d7b4
  5. SQL Server 2014 License?

SQL Server 2014 License?: Hello, How do I obtain SQL server 2014 license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-2014-license/6a0809b4-95d7-4c94-a61d-f86067f2d7b4
  6. ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer: I had posted this in the Oracle Community. They closed my post and told me to check with the .Net/Windows community. am developing an app for a client that will be using Oracle for the back end and MS Access for the front end.The attached image is the error I get when...
  7. Windows Oracle Forms 6i and 10g

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Oracle Forms 6i and 10g: Dear Member,Oracle Forms6i was working fine with Windows 10 until i installed Forms10g. After that Forms 10g is working fine, but when i open the Forms 6i program, it goes into Not Responding mode.Has someone encountered and fixed this issue ?ThanksRaj...
  8. SQL Server 2014 preinstall to Win10 1809

SQL Server 2014 preinstall to Win10 1809: Hi, anyone knows if it is possible to some how preinstall SQL Server 2014 to Windows 10, so it is preinstalled but not configured? And when needed, it is fast to configure and take it to in use. Also it is needed to be installed via SCCM Task Sequence to a machine which is...
  9. SQL Server 2014 Fail to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server 2014 Fail to install: Hello all, Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give. I am installing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 on a Lenovo ThinkPad P73 Windows 10 Pro for workstations - 1909 When I attempt to install it fails with this error:...
  10. SQL Server 2014 - Ring Buffer Connectivity Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SQL Server 2014 - Ring Buffer Connectivity Errors: Hi Team, We have SQL server 2014 SP3 installed on client machine and we have been facing a lot of performance issues related to application. Upon further investigation we found that there are huge number of "Network error code 0x%x occurred while establishing a connection;...