Windows 10: How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id?

Discus and support How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Now my laptop is not able to boot in windows 10, also safe mode is not working . How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id? If this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aabhi021290, Oct 1, 2016.

1. How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id?

Now my laptop is not able to boot in windows 10, also safe mode is not working . How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id? If this happens chances are that I wont loose my windows 10 os.
    I have COA sticker on the back of laptop.But it is for windows 7 home premium, that I upgraded to windows 10

It is a continuous thread from this one.

https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/64562-bsod-video_tdr_failure-atikmpag-sys-horizontal-lines.html#post828794

:)

Aabhi021290, Oct 1, 2016

2. Problem with Activating Windows 10

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the windows 10 image from Microsoft website and installed on my new laptop. I did not get my product key with the copy . Through the website I came to know that as an alternative I can get a Digital Entitlement, which works in
    place of the product key.

I would like to know the procedure how I can Digitally Entitle my copy of Windows OS to keep it genuine.

[Original Title: Windows 10]

RohitNairVZ, Oct 1, 2016
  3. I want change hard drive but how can I transfer my system windows 10?

thank you for helping me

actually i lost my windows CD and i did not received any email from Microsoft for digital entitlement, how can i received it

thank you

mohammadhammami, Oct 1, 2016
  4. How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id?

If that PC was upgraded via the free upgrade offer, it now has a Digital Entitlement on the Activation server. It doesn't have to be linked to your Microsoft ID to be reused. All you have to do is reinstall the same version you got with the free upgrade and it will automatically activate with the Digital Entitlement. Even if you log in with a local account. The link to your Microsoft ID is just and extra option added with the anniversary update. It happens automatically once you upgrade to the anniversary update. It should already be linked? Log into your Microsoft Account online and check under devices. Your laptop should be listed and the installed OS listed.

alphanumeric, Oct 1, 2016
  5. But I am about to change mobo of my laptop .
    Please see this conversation

BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys // and // Horizontal lines

Aabhi021290, Oct 2, 2016
  6. If you were already running the Anniversary Update, it was linked automatically. If you weren't it wasn't. If it wasn't, you can't link it now from a dead PC.
    Swap the motherboard, then boot into Windows. If it won't boot into Windows, do a repair or reinstall. Then run the activation troubleshooter.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

alphanumeric, Oct 2, 2016
  7. My windows 10 is not updated to anniversary update.

OK then, I will reply in this thread after my mobo gets replaced.( nearly after 30 days)
    Thank you for your time *Smile

Aabhi021290, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id?

1. How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id? - Similar Threads - connect digital entitlement

2. Win10 digital entitlement. How verify on win7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 digital entitlement. How verify on win7?: On two (same) PC's, I timely upgraded to a free win10 from my win7 x64 home premium, then rolled back to same win7. While running on that rolled back win7, I cannot seem to find a way to verify and/or view the digital entitlement ("DE") for windows 10. I was told by a $M...
  3. No digital entitlement

No digital entitlement: I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I...
  4. Reinstall with "digital entitlement"

Reinstall with "digital entitlement": I just installed Windows 10 onto a laptop that had Windows 7. It originally had 8.1 but I replaced it with 7. I just checked and Windows 10 is activated by "digital entitlement". I thought I would have to use the key that came with my retail copy of Windows 7 to activate 10....
  5. How to upgrade hardware on a digital-entitlement installation

How to upgrade hardware on a digital-entitlement installation: I rebuild my computer every few years, like I'm sure most people do. In Win7, I could move to new hardware with certain restrictions of course. Then I read this: "If you have a retail license, you can transfer your Windows 10 license to a new PC without issue. You can not...
  6. Digital entitlement

Digital entitlement: Had an odd thing happen. I had to replace my motherboard(Asus to Asrock) and do a clean install of Win 10 Pro. I have a retail copy of 10 pro but I never entered my licence number as requested during install, when I got the update and security screen/activation I was...
  7. Restoring Digital Entitlement

Restoring Digital Entitlement: Bought Windows 10 Pro from an authorized dealer and successfully installed then activated Windows 10 on a standalone PC with the Activation key that came with the CD. With that same CD I installed Windows 10 on a Laptop I had as well, (an additional machine). Could not...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?

Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?: I've been using Windows 10 ever since the first preview came out, as an Insider. As a result, now my computer has a Digital Entitlement to run Windows 10 Pro. It's permanently activated. So if i ever decide to get off the Insider Program, can i keep the Pro license? Or is...
  9. Will it still get the digital entitlement?

Will it still get the digital entitlement?: Hi, I want to reinstall Win10. It was previously an upgrade from win7 but 32-bit, and now I want to install 64-bit, will it still get the digital entitlement? Thank you *Smile 88872
  10. How to use my digital entitlement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use my digital entitlement: I installed the free Win 10 upgrade and subsequently reverted to Windows 7 using a Macrium clone of Win 7 that I had made. Whilst in Win 10 I checked that the copy had been activated. As I understand it I now have a digital entitlement to Win 10 that I can use any time in the...