Windows 10: how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...

Discus and support how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMiadapotor. I need the instructions to connect please, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zxcbgvfd, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Zxcbgvfd Win User

how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...

how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMiadapotor.

I need the instructions to connect please, my device sees the TV but wont shift to it

:)

Zxcbgvfd, Jun 15, 2019
  2. sagarpv Win User

N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Jun 15, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    RE : Mini Display Port adaptor to HDMI TV

Yes. I had read that plus many hours of googling.

how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi... [​IMG]

You see, the issue is .......... the mini display adaptor works in an older Surface Pro1 but not a newer Surface 3. Both devices have mini display port.

davidhk, Jun 15, 2019
  4. how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...

Sony TV HDMI connection not working with Surfacebook Pro

Hi

I am trying to connect my year old surface book pro to a Sony TV (Bravia KDL-46XBR4) using a MiniDV adaptor to an hdmi cable and I can't get the tv to recognize the pc.
    The pc shows a second monitor but there is no signal displayed on the tv. I have tried multiple HDMI cables and ports all of which work with other devices. My pc is able to project to an external monitor at my desk using a vga port from the main external power
    supply box. I have tried projecting/mirroring wirelessly but found that this times out consistently after ten minutes. There are no available drivers for my TV on the sony website and I haven't had any trouble connecting to the tv using MiniDV to HDMI from
    a mac or just plain HDMI from my Amazon Fire TV stick. Any (constructive) advice appreciated - J have already spent the better part of an hour scouring MS community and the web for solutions with no luck.

-Ian

Ian Horton, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...

1. how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi... - Similar Threads - connect surfasce pro

2. Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable: Hi, I have Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11, Nvidia RTX 3060, 2K Scree Resolution And Sony Bravia 43inch X80J 4K Tv. https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x80j-series/specifications Firstly if we talk about the...
  3. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  4. how connect to my sony tv

how connect to my sony tv: how to connect to a sony tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-connect-to-my-sony-tv/a5284887-c230-4fa2-9c70-f749ae24860b
  5. How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?

How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?: How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-the-laptop-display-via-hdmi-to-the/2e340e25-a93b-46a2-8192-66928ee5d4d3
  6. how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?: how to cast laptop to TV using HDMI cable Not working Cant get Chromecast to work either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-cast-my-laptop-to-tv-using-hdmi-cable/617a43ee-fe83-4c40-a34c-35b242145c20
  7. connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi

connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi: I have a HP laptop I am trying to connect to my sony tv using laptop and have no idea it show nothing when I connect cord and not sure what to do help anyone?...
  8. Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI

Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI: Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unable-to-connect-laptop-to-tv-using-hdmi/b058f875-da8e-4e32-8fe8-fd0a80e6e6d4
  9. hdmi connection from laptop to tv screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi connection from laptop to tv screen: I was using hdmi cable to connect laptop screen to a tv screen. It was working well for a couple of days and 1 day it suddenly stopped. i tried to removing and reconnecting and it is still not working. Can any one please help....
  10. RE : Mini Display Port adaptor to HDMI TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RE : Mini Display Port adaptor to HDMI TV: I bought and received a Mini Display Port to HDMI TV adaptor from Amazon.ca. I bought it because I need it to connect my Surface tablets to TV. Well I received it today and tried it. It works perfectly with my old Surface Pro1, but not on my Surface 3 ( it says No Signal...