Windows 10: How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

Discus and support How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Musa, Apr 13, 2024.

1. How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window 10 pro

:)

Joseph Musa, Apr 13, 2024

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Apr 13, 2024
  4. How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service

it is written like this

and always sending me to activate windows

what shall I do

fadibachir, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

1. How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window... - Similar Threads - connect Organization Activation

2. How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...: How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-organizations-activation/25d6297f-afdb-4ffe-8e62-fd0e39d90474
  3. How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window...: How can i connect to Organization;s Activation Service to enable me to activate my window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-organizations-activation/25d6297f-afdb-4ffe-8e62-fd0e39d90474
  4. How to connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect to organization activation server: When I open settings and go to activation i s you can't activate because you are not connected to organization activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organization-activation-server/3a181ab5-4f47-4a75-b8a4-fe5915ba5f1c
  5. How can I connect to my organization activation server?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I connect to my organization activation server?: I'm trying to activate my Windows but it shows "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again."...
  6. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  7. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  8. Removing organization's activation service

Removing organization's activation service: I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university provided so now the windows activation says "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service." I'll be...
  9. How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?: Hi, My Windows 10 is activated by organization activation service. Is that organization able to control my system remotely or in the background? If is it possible to manipulate my system by the organization then how can i leave the organization. This is not my organization...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....