Windows 10: how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc

Discus and support how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to connect two monitors plus screen? I can't get the pc to see all three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by georgehallenbeck, Aug 21, 2019.

1. how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc

how to connect two monitors plus screen? I can't get the pc to see all three

:)

georgehallenbeck, Aug 21, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 21, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 21, 2019
  4. how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc

1. how can i connect two monitors plus screen to my pc - Similar Threads - connect monitors plus

2. how can I connect a 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I connect a 2nd monitor?: Tried everything. Still unable to detect 2nd monitor. Windows 10 Pro. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-a-2nd-monitor/0283ac44-f9e7-4715-9727-6511c585d267
  3. Can I connect two monitors each monitor to a different graphics cards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I connect two monitors each monitor to a different graphics cards?: So I have 2 vga monitors and I got one connected to vga to hdmi adapter into my gt 1030 graphics card and i want to connect my another vga monitor to my computer intel graphics but the other monitor won't work or show anything. So is it possible to connect another monitor to...
  4. Connecting two monitors

Connecting two monitors: Well I'm trying to connect 1 monitor and 1 t.v the pc its self has 2 HDMI ports only 1 of them lets me connect to the monitor or t.v and VGA port which isn't working at all...
  5. Can I dual screen my laptop screen and my pc monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I dual screen my laptop screen and my pc monitor?: Can I dual screen my laptop screen and my pc monitor at the same time or it is impossible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-dual-screen-my-laptop-screen-and-my-pc/ce5dfecf-dff1-43cd-803f-9ac4824ab37d
  6. connecting two monitors

connecting two monitors: My Pc will not recognize 2nd monitor. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-two-monitors/b3107aec-5c44-4900-b85c-9df05c075869
  7. how to connect two monitors plus screen

how to connect two monitors plus screen: how to connect two monitors plus screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-two-monitors-plus-screen/bbca8b15-27cf-47c7-86f3-d0d6e9332646
  8. Can I see the screens of connected monitors?

Can I see the screens of connected monitors?: Can I see the screens of multiple connected devices on my primary monitor? I extended my screen to those devices and want to see what is going on those screens. Is it possible?...
  9. connecting two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting two monitors: so I have tried to connect both monitors to a windows 10. They are both on and I have extended the view however my mouse cannot move to the other screen. What do I do?...
  10. How to connect two monitors to PC?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to connect two monitors to PC?: I recently got a new PC, and i have 2 monitors i want to connect. one is VGA and one is HDMI. The only thing is, my PC only has one HDMI, one DisplayPort and one DVI. The VGA monitor (which I want to use as my main monitor) is currently plugged in with a VGA to HDMI adapter,...