Windows 10: How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

Discus and support How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mount ZionMissionary, Jun 25, 2020.

1. How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

:)

Mount ZionMissionary, Jun 25, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Can't connect TV to wireless display

Hi there
    Not sure of what the hardware required is to do this -- how would you connect a normal TV to another display anyway whether wireless or not unless there was some setting on the TV to enable the TV to work in "Tuner mode only" and connect to an external (presumably wireless) display. In any case you'd have to have some sort of device built in to the TV or "connectable" which would act as a transmitter via wifi, or blutooth.

So I'm confused here. I have no probs with a laptop compter connecting to a wireless display or even a desktop if it had the appropriate wifi driver in it - laptop computers are geared for using external displays anyway -- but a TV to an external device for display !!!!!! - even with a video output connector you'd need to have some sort of wifi transmitter.

So I'm confused here -- perhaps I haven't understood the problem or what you are actually trying to do. A nice little diagram or sketch would help.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Connecting laptop to tv

Hi Ro,

There might be a configuration in your TV that we need to change to resolve this . For better assistance, we would like to gather more information:

• When you connected the HDMI to the TV, what source/display option did you choose?
    • Have you tried connecting the HDMI cable to a different TV/monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different HDMI cable to connect your computer and TV?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 25, 2020
  4. How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

Can't connect TV to wireless display

Hi. Just trying to use my large flat screen TV as the display for my computer - primarily to be able to watch video files on the large screen. This works perfectly with my Windows 10 laptop. I Just go into Display Settings, click on "connect to a wireless display," and it immediately "sees" my Samsung TV; I click on it and - voila! It connects and my TV is basically a duplicate display. However, when I do the exact same thing with my Windows 10 desktop, it connects to the TV but the picture is all messed up. Does that explain it? Thanks!

scooter60624, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

1. How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi. - Similar Threads - connect tv's laptop

2. Why can I only use one of my two monitors when laptop is closed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I only use one of my two monitors when laptop is closed?: I have this strange issue where I can only use one of my external displays if I'm not using my laptop display as well. When I have my monitor open or just have the display enabled in settings while closed then all works well, but once I close my laptop or disconnect its...
  3. Why can I only use one of my two monitors when laptop is closed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I only use one of my two monitors when laptop is closed?: I have this strange issue where I can only use one of my external displays if I'm not using my laptop display as well. When I have my monitor open or just have the display enabled in settings while closed then all works well, but once I close my laptop or disconnect its...
  4. Can Two Laptops use one signin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Two Laptops use one signin account?: Hello,I have two laptops, one is windows 10 home, the other windows 10 professional - I need to keep both versions Home/Pro on repsective PCs.Each laptop has a different sign account, but I would like them btoh to use the same, is that possible?Mnay thanks...
  5. Can Two Laptops use one signin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Two Laptops use one signin account?: Hello,I have two laptops, one is windows 10 home, the other windows 10 professional - I need to keep both versions Home/Pro on repsective PCs.Each laptop has a different sign account, but I would like them btoh to use the same, is that possible?Mnay thanks...
  6. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  7. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  8. how do I connect my laptop to my TV using wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I connect my laptop to my TV using wifi: how to connect laptop to TV using wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-tv-using-wifi/b967f997-096e-43eb-abbc-5dff1a32e49a
  9. How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?: How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-the-laptop-display-via-hdmi-to-the/2e340e25-a93b-46a2-8192-66928ee5d4d3
  10. connect laptop to tv by wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect laptop to tv by wifi: Can my laptop connect to a tv via wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv-by-wifi/6c9a213a-d942-4d2e-96a7-096588b74110