Windows 10: How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook

Discus and support How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to connect Bluetooth between Notebook and XONE Controller Wireless but it's not connect. Kindly let me know how to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YingSomying, Jan 17, 2019.

1. How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook

Hi,

I have been trying to connect Bluetooth between Notebook and XONE Controller Wireless but it's not connect. Kindly let me know how to do.

Thanks

Best regards

Ying A.

:)

YingSomying, Jan 17, 2019

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Controller connection

Hi,

If the controller keeps disconnecting when you use it on an Xbox One console, it may be due to outdated controller firmware. To resolve this issue, we suggest checking if there are updates available for the controller. Refer to

Update your Xbox One Controller
    for the steps.

In addition, keeping your console up-to-date can also help resolve connection issues with Xbox accessories. To manually update your console, kindly perform the following steps:

• Make sure your console is connected to the Internet, and then open the
      Guide
      and choose Settings > All settings.
    • Select System > Updates > Update console.
    If no update is available, your console is up-to-date.

See
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    for more troubleshooting solutions that you may perform.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Jan 17, 2019
  4. ACY
    ACY Win User

How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook

Wireless Connections

I currently use Windows 10 Home Edition on my laptop and I suspect that there are some additional wireless connections configured. I thinks this connection may be used for snooping and seek your help in identifying these connections and also wish to understand how to control such thing from happening in the future.

There is one particular network that shows up in some tools but never on the wireless connections list on the list provided by windows. This network shows as an Open Network and is a cause of concern.

How do I check if there are additional networks configured on the laptop that allow the snooping to happen?

Regards

Thema:

How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook

1. How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook - Similar Threads - connect XONE Controller

2. Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pair my wireless headphones and a wireless controller with Bluetooth at the same time?: I'm planning to buy a wireless controller most likely a PS5 controller so I could play games remotely on my laptop. On the other hand, I already have wireless headphones that I'm currently using. The question is, can I connect the devices simultaneously without any issues?...
  3. I cant connect to a game with my wireless controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to a game with my wireless controller.: I use Bluetooth to connect my ps4 controller to my laptop. The method works because every game I play works with the controller. Except for fortnite. My controller doesn't work on that game whatsoever, even though every other game is fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  4. I cant connect to a game with my wireless controller.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to a game with my wireless controller.: I use Bluetooth to connect my ps4 controller to my laptop. The method works because every game I play works with the controller. Except for fortnite. My controller doesn't work on that game whatsoever, even though every other game is fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  5. Wireless Controller not connecting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Controller not connecting properly: I was trying to connect to a controller via bluetooth. Once I've detected the wireless controller and the system asked me "Wireless Controller" would like to pair to this Windows device. Do you want to allow this? I clicked "Allow" and then the device the device just shut...
  6. Wireless Controller not connecting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Controller not connecting properly: I was trying to connect to a controller via bluetooth. Once I've detected the wireless controller and the system asked me "Wireless Controller" would like to pair to this Windows device. Do you want to allow this? I clicked "Allow" and then the device the device just shut...
  7. How do I connect a wireless xbox controller to pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I connect a wireless xbox controller to pc?: How do I connect my wireless bluetooth xbox one controller to my PC? I know it's compatible because I've done it before but recently I factory restarted my PC and now I can't get it to work. The controller just doesn't show up when I go to add a bluetooth device. Does anyone...
  8. How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?: How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wireless-speaker-to-my-samsung/6a4b65df-26f8-431a-9ef9-9ff6247637ba
  9. How do I connect Xbox Wireless controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect Xbox Wireless controller via bluetooth: So I just got a Surface Go and a new Xbox wireless controller. This is my first pc and xbox controller, so I don't know much about this stuff. I connected the controller via Bluetooth, and it connected. When I tried to use the controller in a game, it didn't do anything...
  10. how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless: Please tell me how to get myHP6975 printer to connect to me laptop wireless. Laptop can no longer find my printer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-hp6970-printer-to-wireless/21301d60-0f14-4353-956a-0f19d5d716f1