Windows 10: How can I contact Customer Support?

Discus and support How can I contact Customer Support? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would like the number for customer support and the hours they are available to call. I need tech support and i would like to file a complaint in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Waffles4000, Feb 20, 2020.

1. How can I contact Customer Support?

I would like the number for customer support and the hours they are available to call. I need tech support and i would like to file a complaint in regards to windows 10 updates.

i want to ask why my computer is refusing to update and why it keeps saying the storage is full despite having no files. I only use it to access the internet and listen to Spotify. Yesterday, while trying to update and another fail, it kicked me off my wifi and now i cant connect to any wifi networks. I try using troubleshooters but they say they cannot detect a problem.

I am very unhappy with windows 10 updates and i want to fix the laptop that I spent a lot of money on. Its ridiculous.

:)

Waffles4000, Feb 20, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

How can I contact Customer Support?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

How can I contact Customer Support?

1. How can I contact Customer Support? - Similar Threads - contact Customer Support

2. How can i contact microsoft support ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i contact microsoft support ?: My Old Microsoft account got hacked and i am trying to contact with microsoft to prove that i am the other of the account and help me get it back but i can't contact with the microsoft support...
  3. How can i contact microsoft support ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i contact microsoft support ?: My Old Microsoft account got hacked and i am trying to contact with microsoft to prove that i am the other of the account and help me get it back but i can't contact with the microsoft support...
  4. How can I contact the support agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact the support agent?: I get a Windows activation error with the code 0xC004F012. Frankly speaking, I have no idea what might have caused it. I have been using activated Windows for more than 2 years and today it suddenly deactivated. I had a live chat conversation with a Microsoft support guy, who...
  5. How can I contact the support agent?

How can I contact the support agent?: I get a Windows activation error with the code 0xC004F012. Frankly speaking, I have no idea what might have caused it. I have been using activated Windows for more than 2 years and today it suddenly deactivated. I had a live chat conversation with a Microsoft support guy, who...
  6. How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?

How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?: Brother Printer Support provides comprehensive assistance to users for all Brother printer-related issues. Their team offers guidance on printer setup, driver installation, connectivity problems, and resolving printing errors. With their expertise, users can rely on Brother...
  7. How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?: Brother Printer Support provides comprehensive assistance to users for all Brother printer-related issues. Their team offers guidance on printer setup, driver installation, connectivity problems, and resolving printing errors. With their expertise, users can rely on Brother...
  8. How can I contact support immediately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact support immediately?: Does anyone know how to reach support immediately to inform them that they sent my digital license to the wrong email or never sent it at all? I need to be able to install Win 10 that I purchased last night, cannot do so without the digi license or link. Don't know who to...
  9. How can I contact support immediately?

How can I contact support immediately?: Does anyone know how to reach support immediately to inform them that they sent my digital license to the wrong email or never sent it at all? I need to be able to install Win 10 that I purchased last night, cannot do so without the digi license or link. Don't know who to...
  10. How can I contact support immediately?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade