Windows 10: how can I contact microsoft in the UK

Discus and support how can I contact microsoft in the UK in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What are the Microsoft contact numbers for the uk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HelenMc Grady, Jan 25, 2019.

1. how can I contact microsoft in the UK

What are the Microsoft contact numbers for the uk

:)

HelenMc Grady, Jan 25, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 25, 2019
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jan 25, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

how can I contact microsoft in the UK

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

how can I contact microsoft in the UK

1. how can I contact microsoft in the UK - Similar Threads - contact microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22, 26, 27 and 31. First technician said, he could not find a way to retrieve...
  3. Contacting Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacting Microsoft: I have Windows 10 system and have a support contract for which I pay Microsoft a fee every year. Previously I have always been able to arrange a scheduled telephone call or a call back within specified hours to resolve any problems and I have been very satisfied with the...
  4. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question: Hi, I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." I've tried updating my graphics card and updating Directx. I've also tried verifying my fortnite files in the epic games...
  5. Cannot reset password for Microsoft Teams, says contact organisation administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot reset password for Microsoft Teams, says contact organisation administrator: I tried to log into Microsoft Teams. I used my personal email address, and password for my Microsoft account. This gives me incorrect pasword error. So I try "forgot my password". But it tells me that the email address is registered to an organisation and I must contact the...
  6. How to contact microsoft store support?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to contact microsoft store support?: I got my minecraft windows 10 edition in my xbox hotmail, but I want to transfer it to my other account gmail. But I don't know how to contact the support, I just can't find where to send an email to microsoft ;-;...
  7. Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft for help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft for help: Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I...
  8. Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft

Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft: Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I...
  9. Contact Mojang or Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact Mojang or Microsoft: So i have been having trouble with my Minecraft Windows 10 code. When it went to redeem for some reason it had already been redeemed I contacted Mojang support and they told me to contact Microsoft to get a new code and then i did a microsoft ticket for the code and they told...
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 Mail Client will not save contacts

Microsoft Windows 10 Mail Client will not save contacts: The Windows 10 Mail client on my desktop does not give me the option to save contacts and I do not know why. Below is a screen shot of what happens when I left click on a email sender in Mail on my desktop. Note that the top option is to "Send email" to the contact:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact microsoft in the uk