Windows 10: How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active?

Discus and support How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a legal OEM product code for Windows 10 home N, unused, but Windows 10 doesn't accept my code. How can I call Microsoft to haggle this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rogonow, Apr 2, 2021.

1. rogonow Win User

How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active?

I bought a legal OEM product code for Windows 10 home N, unused, but Windows 10 doesn't accept my code.

How can I call Microsoft to haggle this issue? Do you have any solutions?

A retail key doesn't work also.

I have big doubts about a reinstallation to get my Windows 10 activated.

The Microsoft Store doesn't provide a product code for my Windows 10.

I ran out of ideas: I have always error codes at the activation center, like 0x8007232B for example.

I hope to get a solution soon, or I'll make publicity for free Debian Linux distributions and how to handle them.

:)

rogonow, Apr 2, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Microsoft activation code problem

Hi Niranjankashyap,

With regard to your query about Windows Phone activation code, we suggest that you contact the
    Microsoft Customer Service team to assist you regarding the product activation code.

Feel free to contact us if you have other queries.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft legal

2. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  3. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  4. I cant's get in contact with microsoft to activate windows!

I cant's get in contact with microsoft to activate windows!: I tried every possible way to get help and I can't reach out to anybody in microsoft to help me activate windows after a new hard drive has been installed! I am trying for 2 hours to get help and I am seriously agitated....
  5. Legal Team Contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legal Team Contact: I have been trying to close our Azure business account for four months and get a reimbursement. I have been transferred to 5 different departments and tickets. I get calls at 11pm form support asking me the same thing over and over, thinking they are going to get a different...
  6. Legal Team Contact

Legal Team Contact: I have been trying to close our Azure business account for four months and get a reimbursement. I have been transferred to 5 different departments and tickets. I get calls at 11pm form support asking me the same thing over and over, thinking they are going to get a different...
  7. Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window.: Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-can-i-get-my-product-key-and-activate/d8644b14-be17-41ed-9c06-5280c53666b5
  8. Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window.

Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window.: Please, how can I get my product key and activate my window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-can-i-get-my-product-key-and-activate/d8644b14-be17-41ed-9c06-5280c53666b5
  9. legality of a product code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legality of a product code?: HI, Just ran into this site with a cheap version of windows. cant find out anything about them being a fake seller or not. Is this site selling it legally? https://productkey24.com/windows-10-home/...
  10. how do I get my Product code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get my Product code.: I bought windows 10 online and downloaded it to a disc and installed that on a computer. I was hoping to find the code online because my pc broke recently and im going to need the code to even be able to reinstall win 10 right? Even if i dont I will need it to update and...