Windows 10: How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

Discus and support How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a user of Nepali Local Experience Pack and I am loving the way things are being shown in my local language. However, there are some things that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:07 PM.

1. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

I am a user of Nepali Local Experience Pack and I am loving the way things are being shown in my local language. However, there are some things that need corrections and improvements. So, is there anyway I can contribute in the improvement of Nepali Local Experience Pack other than posting feedback on Feedback Hub?

Thank you!

:)

Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:07 PM
  2. Brink Win User

Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

3. WinDoge Win User
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

So this is why installing a second language worked fine before, but now it fails.

Before, when the second language I'm trying to install (English (US)) was a regular language pack it all worked fine, but now when I try to install it on a new computer it tries to install the English (US) Local Experience Pack instead and fails.

One would the think that English is a rather well known language that doesn't need a Local Experience Pack to improve translations (from English to English?) but apparently not.

4. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

remove english united kingdom local experience pack

Hi, the english united kingdom local experience pack just installed itself without any request from me and I want to remove it

Uninstall is greyed

Please help

Thema:

How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

1. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack? - Similar Threads - contribute Nepali Local

2. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.: It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout. (...and no,...
  3. can i temporary use a local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can i temporary use a local account: im about to reinstall windows and when i use my microsoft acc it always names my user folder the wrong thing.i was wondering can i use a local acc during setup so it names it correctly then add my Microsoft account later that has the activation stuff with it? 118090
  4. Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

in Windows 10 News
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image: With Windows 10, version 1803, we started to deliver language translation improvements via Local Experience Packs, also referred to as LXPs. Local Experience Packs are AppX packages delivered via the Microsoft Store that enable users to experience Windows features like the...
  5. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...: How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? It installed itself without my knowledge or permission. I don't want it, I will NEVER use it and it takes up space on MY computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know how to remove it? Thank you in...
  6. Experience Pack installs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experience Pack installs: Well, MS is doing it again. Two little popups telling me that "Experience Packs" are being installed on my machine.....without my consent or the desire to do so. THIS IS MY--REPEAT--MY COMPUTER!! It doesn't belong to Microsoft. I don't want anything I didn't ask for being...
  7. How can I locally print from a Cisco VPN in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I locally print from a Cisco VPN in Windows 10?: Hi all - I have a Cisco VPN and when it is connected, I can't print to any local (USB/Wireless) printer. Now, this all makes sense, but I am looking for a way to cheat this, rather than disconnecting from the VPN every time and having to print and reconnect to the VPN...
  8. Can I create a custom language pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I create a custom language pack?: My friends and I have a secret language and I was wondering if it's possible to create a custom language pack. Thanks! 29410
  9. How can I create an unchangeable local user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I create an unchangeable local user profile: Hi, I have a computer running Windows 10 Pro X64. This is a stand alone computer i.e. it is not in a Domain. I'd like to create an unchangeable local user profile for guest users so that every kind of changes they make will be lost at logoff included created folders and files...
  10. How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?: A lot User Recommend MP3Tag But I Cant Find Any Field About Contributing Artists ? 48250