Windows 10: How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

Discus and support How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a user of Nepali Local Experience Pack and I am loving the way things are being shown in my local language. However, there are some things that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

I am a user of Nepali Local Experience Pack and I am loving the way things are being shown in my local language. However, there are some things that need corrections and improvements. So, is there anyway I can contribute in the improvement of Nepali Local Experience Pack other than posting feedback on Feedback Hub?

Thank you!

:)

Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  3. WinDoge Win User
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

So this is why installing a second language worked fine before, but now it fails.

Before, when the second language I'm trying to install (English (US)) was a regular language pack it all worked fine, but now when I try to install it on a new computer it tries to install the English (US) Local Experience Pack instead and fails.

One would the think that English is a rather well known language that doesn't need a Local Experience Pack to improve translations (from English to English?) but apparently not.

WinDoge, Mar 15, 2019
  4. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

remove english united kingdom local experience pack

Hi, the english united kingdom local experience pack just installed itself without any request from me and I want to remove it

Uninstall is greyed

Please help

DonaWinter, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack?

1. How can I contribute to Nepali Local Experience Pack? - Similar Threads - contribute Nepali Local

2. Where is English Australia Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is English Australia Local Experience Pack: It appears we in Australia have missed out.Many other Countries have them but not Australia.Microsoft, Why???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-english-australia-local-experience-pack/714dc209-d354-4045-9b9c-004919e7b1f9
  3. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  4. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  5. Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia: We are not United Kingdom we are Australia.If I searched in Microsoft store I see many Local Experience Packsfor many countries but not Australia.I note there is one for USA.Please explain why we dont have our own Local Experience pack....
  6. Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia

Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia: We are not United Kingdom we are Australia.If I searched in Microsoft store I see many Local Experience Packsfor many countries but not Australia.I note there is one for USA.Please explain why we dont have our own Local Experience pack....
  7. en-us enterpise local experience pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    en-us enterpise local experience pack: Hi Community people,I might be stupid or just missing something here.I have a multilanguage build I have created using 20H2 and all the LXP files I needed where on the ISO I downloaded from our...
  8. local experience pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    local experience pack: Hello, Im im looking for a local experience packs download iso for the new win10 20h2 (2009) but i cant find.. Can anyone help ? submitted by /u/gjuuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mrhmp2/local_experience_pack/
  9. Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs: Hi What is the difference between the iso files that contain the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs? Could you please tell me the names of these iso files for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 32 bit and 64 bit? Thanks Bye 172201
  10. How to Remove Local Experience Packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Local Experience Packs: Hello, I just bought a new laptop and it came with about 40 different Local Experience Packs installed. Since I only speak one language, these are pretty useless to me, but I don't see a way to uninstall them. Does anyone know how to get rid of these? [ATTACH]...