Windows 10: How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot?

Discus and support How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I control devices number while allowing the mobile hotspot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pvyoosuf, Dec 11, 2018.

1. pvyoosuf Win User

How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot?

How can I control devices number while allowing the mobile hotspot?

:)

pvyoosuf, Dec 11, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 11, 2018
  4. How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot?

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot?

1. How can I control devices number while allwing the mobile hotspot? - Similar Threads - control devices number

2. how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?: I have a trouble with mobile hotspot. my mobile hotspot isn't working since 3 month. I'd thought maybe it happened because of windows updetes but after updating windows.I figured out that it don't relate to this. when i press the hotspot mobile botton it becomes grayloading...
  3. How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?: Mobile hotspot disables any connected device if it hasn't used the internet for ~2-10 minutes. On phones it shows up as "this network does not have internet access" while on the hotspot laptop itself the phone is no longer a connected device it's not in the list of connected...
  4. How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?: Mobile hotspot disables any connected device if it hasn't used the internet for ~2-10 minutes. On phones it shows up as "this network does not have internet access" while on the hotspot laptop itself the phone is no longer a connected device it's not in the list of connected...
  5. How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I turn off the automatic disconnection of devices connected to a mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  8. can not access mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not access mobile hotspot: When ever i update my windows then after I unable to access mobile hotspot option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-access-mobile-hotspot/98d7c862-d62f-4320-9bf7-f0c8cb1d99b6
  9. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping: Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning off while my pcs...
  10. 2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 wifi devices, can I use one for mobile hotspot?: Hello, well like the tittle says, I have 2 wifi devices but I want to use one of them for the mobilehospot that's is available in windows 10 settings, of course I have to bridge the 2 wifi devices right? but then can I turn the mobile hotspot on the second device? 92626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to control devices in hotspot

2. how to control hotspot on the mobile