Windows 10: How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

Discus and support How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mrs. Cheyenne Rose Mass, Feb 13, 2019.

1. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???

:)

Mrs. Cheyenne Rose Mass, Feb 13, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    can't convert files to pdf

in wordpad go to file print.

from the list of printers select Microsoft Print to PDF

click the print button at the bottom

it will ask for a filename etc, don't include the extension (bit after the dot, eg .pdf) let it do it.

your document will be saved in PDF format (not editable in wordpad)

don't forget to save the wordpad file as well so that you can edit it in the future without having to open the PDF file.

for info - Acrobat reader is (as the name suggests) a reader for opening (in read only format) pdfs, it does not allow you to edit them.

the file types you can upload to a website depend on the settings of the website not changes to your computer or os - if a website only allows pdf format to be uploaded, it wont matter if you are using xp or mac or windows 10 you can still
    only upload pdf.

Martmcd, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

1. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format??? - Similar Threads - convert csv file

2. My saved PDF files changed to Chrome files. How can I convert them back to PDF?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My saved PDF files changed to Chrome files. How can I convert them back to PDF?: My saved PDF files changed to Chrome files after an update to Windows 10. How can I convert them back to PDF? To access them I have to open the browser and it takes me to the website that I downloaded them from....
  3. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  4. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  5. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

6. How can I convert php files to pdf files.

How can I convert php files to pdf files.: How do I convert php file to pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-php-files-to-pdf-files/8c84972b-f8eb-443c-a7c4-bc89cb6a5160
  7. Converting HLP files in Windows 10 to PDF or a usable format

Converting HLP files in Windows 10 to PDF or a usable format: I have an older program that has the .hlp file format. I'm stuck and can't use it as I use Windows 10. Alot of the 'free' converters do nothing. Any help in the forum?...
  8. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"
  9. How do I convert a contacts.edb file to a CSV file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I convert a contacts.edb file to a CSV file?: How do I convert my Live Mail contacts.edb into a CSV file to import into Windows Mail? My system crashed and I needed to do a system reset which reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but deleted all my user loaded applications. The MSN site stated that Windows Live Mail was no longer...
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i change a format from csv to pdf?

2. how to change contacts from google csv to pdf