Windows 10: How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics?

Discus and support How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a lot of Arabic text that I want the phonetic transliteration for, but I'm trying to find a way where I don't have to retype everything. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lebanesecheese2, Aug 15, 2020.

1. How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics?

I have a lot of Arabic text that I want the phonetic transliteration for, but I'm trying to find a way where I don't have to retype everything. Is there any way I can make each Arabic character show up in the Latin letter that I want?

I was looking at keyboard remapping, but I'm not totally sure what that is and if it'll work. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/lebanesecheese2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lebanesecheese2, Aug 15, 2020
  2. DimaAdham Win User

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    WINDOWS 10 SPEECH RECOGNITION , ----PROBLEMS WITH CAPITALISING LETTERS OR WORDS

Hi Neil,

The command to capitalize the first letter of a word is: Caps word. If voice recognition is having a hard time understanding your command, we suggest that you
    train your PC. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Windows Speech Recognition.

• Follow the instructions.

For more commands that you can use, you can check here:
    Windows Speech Recognition commands

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Aug 15, 2020
  4. How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics?

Arabic files name appear in unknown letters

Arabic files name appear in unknown letters . I don't know what is wrong pls help thnx for advancedHow can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics? :)

mennamagdy, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics?

1. How can I convert Arabic letters to Latin letters in Microsoft Word so I can have phonetics? - Similar Threads - convert Arabic letters

2. How can I convert a table in Word to an image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I convert a table in Word to an image?: Need to resize and insert it back into a Word file turned sideways. This is for a 8.5 x 11 page in a book with 1 in. margins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-a-table-in-word-to-an-image/70b7989d-297e-493a-bf03-eb32202753f1
  3. How can I convert a table in Word to an image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I convert a table in Word to an image?: Need to resize and insert it back into a Word file turned sideways. This is for a 8.5 x 11 page in a book with 1 in. margins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-a-table-in-word-to-an-image/70b7989d-297e-493a-bf03-eb32202753f1
  4. How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?: How do I darken the words on desktop ? PERMABENTLY. Win 10 . My lettering is too light , hard to read. Solutions I've read don't describe fundamentally and NOT for Win 10. One Micro answer was WAY over my head not sure where it started and others didn't describe for Win 10,...
  5. Where can I find the Arabic letter on the computer keyboard when I switch the layout to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Arabic letter on the computer keyboard when I switch the layout to...: I can find every letter on the keyboard except that one. I have stickers on top of the keys and none of the stickers have this letter: "" When I switch to Arabic the letters, stickers, and keys line up....
  6. Where can I find the Arabic letter on the computer keyboard when I switch the layout to...

Where can I find the Arabic letter on the computer keyboard when I switch the layout to...: I can find every letter on the keyboard except that one. I have stickers on top of the keys and none of the stickers have this letter: "" When I switch to Arabic the letters, stickers, and keys line up....
  7. Can I remove the letter from this drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I remove the letter from this drive?: A new drive appeared in my file explorer, and it's just sitting there annoying me.The problem is that it belongs to my boot drive. My OS is installed on C: and I assume that G: and the 17MB + 101MB ones are system files. I wanna remove the letter G so It doesn't show up on my...
  8. Can I remove the letter from this drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove the letter from this drive?: A new drive appeared in my file explorer, and it's just sitting there annoying me.The problem is that it belongs to my boot drive. My OS is installed on C: and I assume that G: and the 17MB + 101MB ones are system files. I wanna remove the letter G so It doesn't show up on my...
  9. Can I remove the letter from this drive?

10. Why are the letters like this? How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are the letters like this? How can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcrinaeft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fel9wi/why_are_the_letters_like_this_how_can_i_fix_it/