Windows 10: How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

Discus and support How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file? And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Basithkle, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Basithkle Win User

How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file?

And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options in RUFUS. Thanks in advance How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? :)

:)

Basithkle, Dec 4, 2019

2. Bootable USB to ISO

I have a bootable flash drive and I was wondering is it possible to make it or convert it back to an ISO? The original ISO file was deleted after making the flash drive. However, I'd like to have a back-up of it just in case I lose the flash drive or it gets corrupted.

GoFigureItOut, Dec 4, 2019
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Bootable USB to ISO

He's not trying to make a bootable USB. He wants to restore the ISO from the bootable USB (the reverse operation).

What software are you trying to restore? You can get the Windows 7 ISOs from Digital River: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...c99-42db-80c8-6300f01f7aae/windows-7downloard

TRWOV, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? - Similar Threads - convert bootable USB

2. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  3. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  4. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...: I have a possibly infected windows computer and I also have a Google Chromebook. I wanted to make a bootable USB with Windows Media Creator, but on the Chromebook, you can't do that, all you can get is an ISO file onto the USB. So, I downloaded a windows ISO file from my...
  6. How can i create a uefi bootble iso of a uefi bootable usb stick

How can i create a uefi bootble iso of a uefi bootable usb stick: I had a legacy bootiso file (i think Linux based) which i made uefi bootable on a flash drive using Rufus. Now i am looking for a way to save this uefi bootable flas drive as a (uefi) bootable iso for archiving or to use with other programs like ventoy. It is NOT a windows...
  7. How can i create a uefi bootble iso of a uefi bootable usb stick

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i create a uefi bootble iso of a uefi bootable usb stick: I had a legacy bootiso file (i think Linux based) which i made uefi bootable on a flash drive using Rufus. Now i am looking for a way to save this uefi bootable flas drive as a (uefi) bootable iso for archiving or to use with other programs like ventoy. It is NOT a windows...
  8. Creating a bootable usb from ISO

Creating a bootable usb from ISO: If I create a bootable usb from the ISO file, does that ISO file remain the same in the sense that I can use it to to an In-Place Repair or reinstall Windows?...
  9. Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB: So I have decided to finally, finally get rid of all my CDs and DVDs. For non-bootable program installs or data, I simply copied all the files to a folder on a very large HDD.*Cool But I also have these bootable CDs for Win XP and Windows 7. I don't want to simply pitch...
  10. How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?: Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in a flash drive so it's bootable. How do I do this? 29400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. convert bootable windows usb to iso