Windows 10: How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

Discus and support How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file? And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Basithkle, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Basithkle Win User

How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file?

And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options in RUFUS. Thanks in advance How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? :)

:)

Basithkle, Dec 4, 2019

2. Bootable USB to ISO

I have a bootable flash drive and I was wondering is it possible to make it or convert it back to an ISO? The original ISO file was deleted after making the flash drive. However, I'd like to have a back-up of it just in case I lose the flash drive or it gets corrupted.

GoFigureItOut, Dec 4, 2019
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Bootable USB to ISO

He's not trying to make a bootable USB. He wants to restore the ISO from the bootable USB (the reverse operation).

What software are you trying to restore? You can get the Windows 7 ISOs from Digital River: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...c99-42db-80c8-6300f01f7aae/windows-7downloard

TRWOV, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file? - Similar Threads - convert bootable USB

2. Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB: So I have decided to finally, finally get rid of all my CDs and DVDs. For non-bootable program installs or data, I simply copied all the files to a folder on a very large HDD.*Cool But I also have these bootable CDs for Win XP and Windows 7. I don't want to simply pitch...
  3. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  4. how can create the bootable usb for large size iso like windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can create the bootable usb for large size iso like windows 10 1809: Also answer the how can create the bootable usb for large size iso like windows 10 1809, the size is 4.72 GB. Or what edition is included in 1809 like Home , Home N, Pro , Pro N, Education , Pro Education, Work stations, Pro Work stations...? I am waiting your answers..?...
  5. how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?: i didnt pay attention to the disclaimer telling that my usb data will be deleted when isntalling windows install media tool. so all my data got deleted and my usb was converted into a bootable usb. i immediately downloaded a file recovery program. but how do i return the usb...
  6. System Crash & Bootable USB With Win10 ISO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Crash & Bootable USB With Win10 ISO: Background Info next followed by my main ?'s listed at the very bottom A few months back my Laptop that came with Win 8.0, upgraded to 8.1, and finally to W10 crashed. My son installed Win7 but I didn't like it. I typed out some help issues regarding this to an on-line...
  7. How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

How to convert a DVD boot into ISO: I have a laptop with no dvd drive. But my office 2010 have only disk. I need to put it onto USB. Thanks 89464
  8. INstall.wim maximum size and Bootable USB to bootable ISO help

INstall.wim maximum size and Bootable USB to bootable ISO help: I don't understand why people think that the USB must be formatted with FAT32, This restriction is only applied to the UEFI Firmware prior to version 2.0. My PC is 5 year old MSI-Z77 and all bootable are formatted with NTFS. The only restriction is: All disks/USB must be MBR...
  9. Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB

Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB: I would like to do a clean install I have downloaded windows10 .iso free version file from creation tool to DVD is the file bootable. If not how do I make a bootable DVD or USB from the downloaded. Appreciate help.. Regards 25364
  10. How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?: Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in a flash drive so it's bootable. How do I do this? 29400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. convert bootable windows usb to iso