Windows 10: How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

Discus and support How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As per the topic. I've been looking for a way to copy the content of the Forza Horizon 4 (windows 10 version) to my brother's PC and have it validated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PowerBaller_777, Aug 28, 2019.

1. How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

As per the topic. I've been looking for a way to copy the content of the Forza Horizon 4 (windows 10 version) to my brother's PC and have it validated with his purchase, in stead of having to download it again; a way similar to copying a game folder on Steam to another machine and verify the integrity to have it install with proper license.

The Add or remove program interface only allows moving, instead of copy.

:)

PowerBaller_777, Aug 28, 2019
  2. macbeth Win User

Notebook restore disk?

A friend of mine has a twinhead notebook. And needs to reformat it. The problem is that the restore disk is missing. So can i install windows xp on it? Will it work? How about the hardware drivers for the notebook? Where can i get them and how do i install them? And is there away i can get a copy of the restore disk?

macbeth, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Hoang_Duc Win User
    Windows 10 copy file to portable disk take double space

my portable disk is NTFS, it not problem from my disk , it not happen on win 7 just on win 10, when i start copy a file, it take on portable
    disk a space equal file size but it its continued take space to copy, when copy progress finish take total 2 time space on portable disk,

interesting when it disconnect portable disk and connect again space come back, but now if i want to copy
    a file i must have double space of that file size

Hoang_Duc, Aug 28, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

1. How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. - Similar Threads - copy store game

2. Can i copy my windows game app files from one folder to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i copy my windows game app files from one folder to another?: Can i copy my windows game app files from one folder to another? When i'm trying to do that i got messages that i don't have premissions to do that.... Is there a way to do it?...
  3. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer: I would like to be able to locate and copy the MS 10 tiles so I can transfer them to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-the-tiles-on-ms-10-so-i-can-move-them/6c058176-7a0a-4354-a159-5b93c1ea032c"
  4. Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?: I just bought a Windows 10 Home Digital License from Windows Store for my newly built PC. I would like to know if I could use this license, which is tied to my Microsoft account (attached picture) on another PC If I were to disable activation on the current one. I am just...
  5. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...
  6. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4
  7. How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?: As title says. I'm not able to "isolate" just PC games in Windows Store (the icon on taskbar). And I can't find Gears of War, Rise of the Tomb Raider, etc.. 42026
  8. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive: Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for some tips. Don, Windows...
  9. Re-using a OEM Windows copy on another machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-using a OEM Windows copy on another machine?: Hey, apologies if I don't know how to explain the problem real well, bit of an unusual case. I've recently put together a PC for a family member, and thought instead of buying another copy of Windows outright, I thought I'de try to use an OEM copy of Windows 7 that I...
  10. Use paid install disk on another machine with the other machine's key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use paid install disk on another machine with the other machine's key: Have a crashed Win10 machine. Tried to "reset" it with a downloaded iso, but this didn't work--maybe the iso was NG. Anyway, now it won't boot at all. This machine was upgraded from Win 8.1 and I have no paid install disk for it. However, I do know the correct Windows key...