Windows 10: How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

Discus and support How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As per the topic. I've been looking for a way to copy the content of the Forza Horizon 4 (windows 10 version) to my brother's PC and have it validated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PowerBaller_777, Aug 28, 2019.

1. How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

As per the topic. I've been looking for a way to copy the content of the Forza Horizon 4 (windows 10 version) to my brother's PC and have it validated with his purchase, in stead of having to download it again; a way similar to copying a game folder on Steam to another machine and verify the integrity to have it install with proper license.

The Add or remove program interface only allows moving, instead of copy.

:)

PowerBaller_777, Aug 28, 2019
  2. macbeth Win User

Notebook restore disk?

A friend of mine has a twinhead notebook. And needs to reformat it. The problem is that the restore disk is missing. So can i install windows xp on it? Will it work? How about the hardware drivers for the notebook? Where can i get them and how do i install them? And is there away i can get a copy of the restore disk?

macbeth, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Hoang_Duc Win User
    Windows 10 copy file to portable disk take double space

my portable disk is NTFS, it not problem from my disk , it not happen on win 7 just on win 10, when i start copy a file, it take on portable
    disk a space equal file size but it its continued take space to copy, when copy progress finish take total 2 time space on portable disk,

interesting when it disconnect portable disk and connect again space come back, but now if i want to copy
    a file i must have double space of that file size

Hoang_Duc, Aug 28, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine.

1. How can i copy a windows 10 store game to a portable disk and restore it to another machine. - Similar Threads - copy store game

2. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  3. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  4. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I copy the Windows 10 files to another partition?

Can I copy the Windows 10 files to another partition?: So, here's what I wanna do:First, I want to copy my $GetCurrent, Windows BT, Windows WS, WinREAgent and ESD folder to another partition. So then, when MS posts the official not Insider ISO for Windows 11, and I run setup, and install 11 with TPM fix, it will update the C...
  6. If I copy a game from one disk to another disk can I delete it from the first one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I copy a game from one disk to another disk can I delete it from the first one?: As title says thank you in advance submitted by /u/Sideways-Sr20det [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io75sh/if_i_copy_a_game_from_one_disk_to_another_disk/
  7. Copy programs to another disk

Copy programs to another disk: I have problems on my C disk and I have installed on the disk E windows 10 clean. I would like not to transfer (like EaseUS Todo PCTrans which transfers) but to copy programs (also with settings) from one disk C to disk E. There i an utility orr program what does this do?...
  8. Copy programs to another disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy programs to another disk: I have problems on my C disk and I have installed on the disk E windows 10 clean. I would like not to transfer (like EaseUS Todo PCTrans which transfers) but to copy programs (also with settings) from one disk C to disk E. There i an utility orr program what does this do?...
  9. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive: Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for some tips. Don, Windows...
  10. Re-using a OEM Windows copy on another machine?

Re-using a OEM Windows copy on another machine?: Hey, apologies if I don't know how to explain the problem real well, bit of an unusual case. I've recently put together a PC for a family member, and thought instead of buying another copy of Windows outright, I thought I'de try to use an OEM copy of Windows 7 that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows games on portable disc

2. windows 10 store copy game