Windows 10: How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?

Discus and support How can I copy one cd to a blank cd? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I can't figure out how to copy a cd I copied in the past - to a blank CD. I went to Media player, and ripped it. But I can't find it listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DebbyJ, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DebbyJ Win User

How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?

Hi! I can't figure out how to copy a cd I copied in the past - to a blank CD. I went to Media player, and ripped it. But I can't find it listed anywhere. It's been some time before I've copied disks, so I might have forgotten some things. I tried to drag the list from the CD to the burn list but it doesn't drag. Copying and pasting doesn't work either. It remains blank in the burn list. When I click on the burn tab, it does nothing, and complains there is nothing in the list. I've tried removing the cd after ripping the music, and then inserting a blank disk and then trying to burn it. But no music list is showing, and so there's no way I know of to get it into the burn list.

I will appreciate any help you can give me in this. Thanks!

Debby

:)

DebbyJ, Mar 31, 2021

2. Fast CD Copying

Hi

I have two cdrw drives on my computer, is there any software that will allow me to copy directly from an audio cd to a blank CD? I can do it on windows media player by ripping the audio CD and set the destination folder to the blank CD, but I wonder if there's any software that gets it done quicker. thanks

Peteballaghaderreen, Mar 31, 2021
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry

jerrypc1, Mar 31, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Making a duplicate copy an MP3 CD

• Open Windows File Explorer
    • Create a folder on your hard drive
    • Copy the MP3 files from the CD into the folder
    • Remove the original MP3 cD
    • Insert a blank CD
    • Copy the files from the new folder onto the blank CD
    • Burn the CD

DaveM121, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I copy one cd to a blank cd? - Similar Threads - copy blank

2. Print Copy question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Copy question: I accidently saved my work document as a "Print Copy". Now I cant adjust the text and pictures to properly fit the pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-copy-question/58f0bf48-d24e-480f-a3e7-6edebc656be4
  3. Windows 10 Copy & Paste

Windows 10 Copy & Paste: On a new HP computer when I copy & paste a word document for example I get a copy. The routine does not ask me if I want to replace. Works fine on my desktop. Both pc's up to date. Am copying to another drive for backup....
  4. how to copy a play list to blank cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to copy a play list to blank cd: how to copy playlist of recorded music to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-a-play-list-to-blank-cd/e551a478-45b7-4b66-8e9d-42d963d5b23f
  5. HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.: HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy. How can I stop this. It did not always do this and I do not know why it has started now....
  6. Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.

Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.: I've copied music tracks (Ript) onto hard drive and I am trying to burn tracks onto a blank disc. I've dragged a track to right of screen (drag track here to create a list) but having put curser on the track - held down with left of mouse and dragged to the indicated place,...
  7. How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all)

How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all): I have a cd from my doctor and when I copy the files to my computer and then burn them to a new CD it doesn't copy the system files so the cd is useless. I need a mirror image copy. An exact copy. Hidden files and all. How do I copy the CD?...
  8. How do I copy a archive data DVD to a blank DVD

How do I copy a archive data DVD to a blank DVD: I have a recently created archive data disk (dvd) that I would like to copy. I seem to recall that there once was a function called "diskcopy" that would allow you to copy a disk with a single drive. It could involve a fair amount of disk swapping (which is ok by me), but...
  9. how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd: How to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-copy-or-burn-a-music-cd-to-a-blank-cd/2e588c3a-4e1d-456e-aca0-cc0dc59465dd
  10. Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd: Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry 77804