Windows 10: How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?

Discus and support How can I copy one cd to a blank cd? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I can't figure out how to copy a cd I copied in the past - to a blank CD. I went to Media player, and ripped it. But I can't find it listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DebbyJ, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DebbyJ Win User

How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?

Hi! I can't figure out how to copy a cd I copied in the past - to a blank CD. I went to Media player, and ripped it. But I can't find it listed anywhere. It's been some time before I've copied disks, so I might have forgotten some things. I tried to drag the list from the CD to the burn list but it doesn't drag. Copying and pasting doesn't work either. It remains blank in the burn list. When I click on the burn tab, it does nothing, and complains there is nothing in the list. I've tried removing the cd after ripping the music, and then inserting a blank disk and then trying to burn it. But no music list is showing, and so there's no way I know of to get it into the burn list.

I will appreciate any help you can give me in this. Thanks!

Debby

:)

DebbyJ, Mar 31, 2021

2. Fast CD Copying

Hi

I have two cdrw drives on my computer, is there any software that will allow me to copy directly from an audio cd to a blank CD? I can do it on windows media player by ripping the audio CD and set the destination folder to the blank CD, but I wonder if there's any software that gets it done quicker. thanks

Peteballaghaderreen, Mar 31, 2021
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry

jerrypc1, Mar 31, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Making a duplicate copy an MP3 CD

• Open Windows File Explorer
    • Create a folder on your hard drive
    • Copy the MP3 files from the CD into the folder
    • Remove the original MP3 cD
    • Insert a blank CD
    • Copy the files from the new folder onto the blank CD
    • Burn the CD

DaveM121, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I copy one cd to a blank cd? - Similar Threads - copy blank

2. My first blank CD-R copied its files to my other one when I switched them out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My first blank CD-R copied its files to my other one when I switched them out: My one blank CD-R when I finished burning it had somehow copied its files into my other blank cd when I removed the first one and put in the second blank one, and the second blank one at first had nothing on it, and now both are for some reason finalized....
  3. My first blank CD-R copied its files to my other one when I switched them out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My first blank CD-R copied its files to my other one when I switched them out: My one blank CD-R when I finished burning it had somehow copied its files into my other blank cd when I removed the first one and put in the second blank one, and the second blank one at first had nothing on it, and now both are for some reason finalized....
  4. how to copy a play list to blank cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to copy a play list to blank cd: how to copy playlist of recorded music to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-a-play-list-to-blank-cd/e551a478-45b7-4b66-8e9d-42d963d5b23f
  5. HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.: HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy. How can I stop this. It did not always do this and I do not know why it has started now....
  6. Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.: I've copied music tracks (Ript) onto hard drive and I am trying to burn tracks onto a blank disc. I've dragged a track to right of screen (drag track here to create a list) but having put curser on the track - held down with left of mouse and dragged to the indicated place,...
  7. How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all)

How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all): I have a cd from my doctor and when I copy the files to my computer and then burn them to a new CD it doesn't copy the system files so the cd is useless. I need a mirror image copy. An exact copy. Hidden files and all. How do I copy the CD?...
  8. How do I copy a archive data DVD to a blank DVD

How do I copy a archive data DVD to a blank DVD: I have a recently created archive data disk (dvd) that I would like to copy. I seem to recall that there once was a function called "diskcopy" that would allow you to copy a disk with a single drive. It could involve a fair amount of disk swapping (which is ok by me), but...
  9. how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd: How to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-copy-or-burn-a-music-cd-to-a-blank-cd/2e588c3a-4e1d-456e-aca0-cc0dc59465dd
  10. Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd: Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry 77804