Windows 10: how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find...

Discus and support how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find that anymore... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DAVID J BROWNRTD, Nov 5, 2018.

1. how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find...

how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find that anymore

:)

DAVID J BROWNRTD, Nov 5, 2018

2. how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find that anymore

how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find that anymore

DAVID J BROWNRTD, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  4. how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find...

1. how can I copy part of a screen - I used to use the little pair of scissors but I ant find... - Similar Threads - copy part screen

2. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?: I want to set up a .reg file for restoring all my customizations when I reinstall or move to a new computer, but I do not have certainty that the file structure or registry values will be the same. So, I need modify some keys with imperfect information about their values. For...
  3. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?: I want to set up a .reg file for restoring all my customizations when I reinstall or move to a new computer, but I do not have certainty that the file structure or registry values will be the same. So, I need modify some keys with imperfect information about their values. For...
  4. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the computer with the screen off?: Hello, I would like to be able to turn off the screen so that I can continue using the mouse and keyboard without the screen being able to turn on. previously with Windows 7 and 8, this was possible by pressing the Windows keys plus p, to select the "second screen only"...
  6. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use the computer with the screen off?: Hello, I would like to be able to turn off the screen so that I can continue using the mouse and keyboard without the screen being able to turn on. previously with Windows 7 and 8, this was possible by pressing the Windows keys plus p, to select the "second screen only"...
  7. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. how can i copy a dvd using windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i copy a dvd using windows 10: how can i copy a dvd using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-copy-a-dvd-using-windows-10/d4452a1d-fad8-4267-a1a5-8ffa5314ea47
  9. I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm part of a domain and I was using an ISO file not knowing what was on it, how can i fix it?: I'm trying to fix windows 10 with an iso file that has all account types having special access, I tried going through each file but theres too many. how can I fix it?...
  10. Backing up: can I use a disk that's already part used?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up: can I use a disk that's already part used?: I have a Windows 7 backup HDD which is still only about half full. Can I safely start using it to make Windows 10 backups alongside the old W7 ones? It's not going to wipe or damage the old W7 backups is it? Secondly, does the W10 automatic backup facility recognise HDDs...