Windows 10: How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

Discus and support How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want to be able to use a "HotKey" to control a add-on. When I click the "S" add-on icon to take a screenshot of the page selected. But once the page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dawn121988, Aug 29, 2020.

1. How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

I want to be able to use a "HotKey" to control a add-on. When I click the "S" add-on icon to take a screenshot of the page selected. But once the page has been scanned a "Tab" opens and a button says "Save As Image" which I want to select automatically once the new tab opens. Is this possible.

I ether want to have the "button Save As Image" to be automatically selected once the new tab is opened.

Or I want to be able to use the button with a "HotKey" if possible.

So is there a way of doing this at all.

Ether with a bat or a hotkey or is there any other way of doing this.

I am using windows 10 home and it is 19042.

I hope others can understand what I mean.

:)

Dawn121988, Aug 29, 2020

2. Missing Firefox shortcut from All Apps menu

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window

• Type Firefox to launch firefox

If it launches, you may try to create a shortcut of it by following the steps below:

• Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer

• Select this pc and select C: drive

• Open Program files and right click on firefox and click on Shortcut on desktop.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Firefox automatically starts itself on boot

hey thanks for fast reply , I restarted my computer several times today after that firefox thing happen, so far so good I did not get any more firefox pop ups at boot (when I get the desktop) so I guess its ok , I also checked the startup menu you mentioned
    there's no firefox entry in startup tab, its a browser like internet explorer and as far as I know browsers dont add themselves as "launch at startup"

so seems like the problem is gone, besides firefox opens the official windows help page at boot so its not a malware or anything like that

thanks

Pagefile'sys, Aug 29, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

1. How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox - Similar Threads - create bat select

2. How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar: [ATTACH]This post explains how to remove Firefox View button from Firefox title bar. Firefox View is a new feature of the Firefox browser that lets you sync browsed content across various devices using the same Firefox account. It is represented by a pinned tab that stays at...
  3. How Do I Enable The Encryption Button On .Bat Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Enable The Encryption Button On .Bat Files?: I Dont Know Whats Going On. I Have Tried 1. Changing the registry 2.the cmd command 3.the service And Nothing Changed..Encryption Button is Still Greyed Out.. Is There Another Solution To Fix It?...
  4. How Do I Enable The Encryption Button On .Bat Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Enable The Encryption Button On .Bat Files?: I Dont Know Whats Going On. I Have Tried 1. Changing the registry 2.the cmd command 3.the service And Nothing Changed..Encryption Button is Still Greyed Out.. Is There Another Solution To Fix It?...
  5. Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file: How do I combine this scripts? i want the highlighted folder path to been passed in to the script that's been generated (rensa_datafiler.bat) Its begins with you select a folder: @Echo off Title Folder Selection echo( Select folder . . . call:FolderSelection "%SourcePath%",...
  6. How to automatically delete SELECTED browsing data when Firefox closes

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically delete SELECTED browsing data when Firefox closes: If you do not want to keep your browsing data such as browsing history, cookies, cache, etc., you can automatically delete all or selected browsing data when Firefox closes on Windows 10. Although the in-built options let you auto-delete Firefox browsing data on exit, you can...
  7. Bat file automatically close?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat file automatically close?: when i execute the bat file i get a window this window should be closed after 5 seconds if no interaction with the window was done Does anybody know how to do this? Bat Datei automatisch schließen?
  8. How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox: I want to be able to use a "HotKey" to control a add-on. When I click the "S" add-on icon to take a screenshot of the page selected. But once the page has been scanned a "Tab" opens and a button says "Save As Image" which I want to select automatically once the new tab opens....
  9. Windows 10 "Create Shortcut" result not automatically selected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "Create Shortcut" result not automatically selected: In Windows 7, when you right-click a file and select "Create Shortcut", the newly created shortcut is immediately selected because it assumes you will cut it to some other location. Otherwise, why would you need a shortcut in the same location as the file you are linking to?...
  10. Creating a .bat for the QoS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a .bat for the QoS: I want to create a .bat file that does this: Configuration > administrator templates > network > QoS Packet Scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth > Enable > 0%  How can I do this? 149423