Windows 10: How can I create a multiple series? (example within)

Discus and support How can I create a multiple series? (example within) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have hard time creating a list of series in excel. For example, I have a cell: www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.000 www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.001... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by appplejack007, Feb 1, 2020.

1. How can I create a multiple series? (example within)

I have hard time creating a list of series in excel.
    For example,

I have a cell:

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.002
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.999

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.999

and so on all the way up to

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.999

How can I do this using excel? (Without manually doing it one by one)
    I did some research on Youtube but I can't seem to find the right answer for my problem.
    Thank you!!

:)

appplejack007, Feb 1, 2020

2. How can I create a multiple series? (example within)

I have hard time creating a list of series in excel.
    For example,

I have a cell:

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.002
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.01.999

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.02.999

and so on all the way up to

www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.000
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.001
    www.url.com/abc/abc_01.99.999

How can I do this using excel? (Without manually doing it one by one)
    I did some research on Youtube but I can't seem to find the right answer for my problem.
    Thank you!!

appplejack007, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Batch create a series of folders (example: F-0001 to F-0025)

Is there a way to create a series of folders an have them sequentially numbered either numerically or alphanumerically?

I seem to remember that in the old MS-DOS there was a way to create filenames or directory names and specify a base filename and then have the OS increment or decrement the range...filing in the next number or alpha character in the sequence...and even specifying
    a step in the sequence.

Or did I just imagine it?

Robert2120, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How can I create a multiple series? (example within)

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I create a multiple series? (example within)

1. How can I create a multiple series? (example within) - Similar Threads - create multiple series

2. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  3. How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?: In previous iterations, it was: go to a folder, select one or more files or shortcuts, press Ctrl-C, go to the new folder, press Shift-Ctrl-V. Is that correct? Does that sequence still work? The instructions I have found for Windows 11 suggest a more complicated sequence....
  4. How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create shortcuts, single or multiple?: In previous iterations, it was: go to a folder, select one or more files or shortcuts, press Ctrl-C, go to the new folder, press Shift-Ctrl-V. Is that correct? Does that sequence still work? The instructions I have found for Windows 11 suggest a more complicated sequence....
  5. How can I quickly create multiple titled text files in a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I quickly create multiple titled text files in a folder?: I'm taking an online course that is organized in a very long list of sections. Each section contains often also a very long list of lectures. I have been copying each section title as a folder name from the File Explorer, but then continuing from there the creation of the...
  6. How can I quickly create multiple titled text files in a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I quickly create multiple titled text files in a folder?: I'm taking an online course that is organized in a very long list of sections. Each section contains often also a very long list of lectures. I have been copying each section title as a folder name from the File Explorer, but then continuing from there the creation of the...
  7. How can I quickly create multiple titled text files in a folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Creating a Batch File Example

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a Batch File Example: Hey All, I am not looking for someone to do the work for me, I'm trying to get a general idea of what I need to start at. It's been a few years since I've done a batch file and Windows 10 is so different than Windows 7. I am essentially wanting a batch file, that if I type a...
  9. How can i create a usb recovery drive, within 8gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i create a usb recovery drive, within 8gb: if not, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-usb-recovery-drive-within-8gb/5279de26-7580-4c96-9ef6-42ef2c6a6c94
  10. how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry: Hello, Everybody! I have a question and I hope that somebody can help me. Is there a way how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry on a regular basis? I want to make a .bat file which set up only needed columns (Name, Date, Size, Date Created) in...