Windows 10: how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

Discus and support how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; also how can I export my model to powerpoint online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmanKLWx10, May 6, 2021.

1. how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

also how can I export my model to powerpoint online

:)

AmanKLWx10, May 6, 2021
  2. DavidS-C Win User

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Thank you for your reply Aditya.

I am on Windows 10 version 1909 (OS build 18363.476)

Paint 3D is version 6.1907.18017.0

3D viewer is version 7.1908.9012.0

Computer is running an intel i5-3470 processor

The file type is 3D - GLB (*.glb) from a Paint Project.

I have performed the reset and it makes no difference.

Random .jpg files sometimes work, and sometimes not (with the same image).

When I open the saved 3D model in 3D viewer it is sometimes all right, but at other times the model is totally black, and that is when I get the error message in Paint 3D which reads "Paint 3D needs to close. Not sure what's happened, but we're working
    on it." (What an annoying message, incidentally - who exactly is working on it, and why do they not fix it?)

That's about all I can tell you. It's quite annoying as the model I have created isn't very complicated.

DavidS-C, May 6, 2021
  3. 3D Paint and Mixed Reailty viewer

Windows 10 Pro desktop version: I was wondering if there could be the option to add a sequencer at would create Mixed Reality Viewer to be paralleled with 3D Paint and a optional sequencer speed dail for the Mixed Reality Viewer every few seconds(faster
    or slower)? I am working with the program and would love to be able verify that the models are accurate in the 3D as well as in 3D Paint. I also notice that the x and y axis is off by 2-3 degrees on a parallel plane. If you place a object on the x-axis, an
    object on the y-axis, and view it the 3D you will notice that the objects are offset. Cheers!

Maybe Evermore, May 6, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, May 6, 2021
Thema:

how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

1. how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer - Similar Threads - create animation using

2. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  3. Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?: Hi, I have a question regarding the copyright of the 3D models from the Paint 3D library. Can I add them to my own game without royalty payments? The game will be sold in Steam. I usually work with models from Hum3D and they have structured license agreements, so I can...
  4. How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?: Hi, Question 1 How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? I want to add my video to 3D object created from 3D Paint with transparent canvas. Is it possible? Question 2 Also I want to manage and add new objects to 3D library in...
  5. Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object

Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object: In Paint 3d if you try to save your 3d object as a video mp4 or animated gif, it seems impossible to have a transparent background. Yes you can select to make the canvas transparent on the canvas tab, but if you do that, then rather than the canvas showing up behind the 3d...
  6. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  7. Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer: I've created a simple object in Paint 3D, and added some custom stickers (.jpegs from my files) to the object, but Paint 3D crashes when I try to save it as a 3D model. When I open the 3D viewer the model appears just as a black silhouette. I've discovered that if I remove...
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....