Windows 10: How can I create another Azure billing account?

Discus and support How can I create another Azure billing account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andre Marcus, Jul 30, 2022.

1. How can I create another Azure billing account?

Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my current subscription, both which where cancelled because of a problem with the payment method which may cause what they call a security problem and/or a violation of their terms.Have already contact support and still waiting their response, but in the meantime i could simply create another billing account i would create another subscription if it were possible, but it is not as my billing account was cancelled and it is needed and delete my old bill

:)

Andre Marcus, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Paola Gar Win User

billing issue with azure. Resulting overcharge.

Hi Ray,

If you're referring to Microsoft Azure Plan, we suggest contacting our
    Accounts and Billing
    department to fix the issue you're having with your subscription. You may get in touch with our associates through this

link

Thanks.

Paola Gar, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

How can I create another Azure billing account?

Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

How can I create another Azure billing account? [​IMG]

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

5.) Click Yes:

6.) Click Disconnect:

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

8.) Click Restart now:

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

Thema:

How can I create another Azure billing account?

1. How can I create another Azure billing account? - Similar Threads - create another Azure

2. unable create another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable create another account: whenever i create another user from the settings it will open a prompt for a second an then disappear .bcz of this i am unable to create another user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-create-another-account/c8408368-b40c-44d0-a2ce-aa435338c37d
  3. unable create another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable create another account: whenever i create another user from the settings it will open a prompt for a second an then disappear .bcz of this i am unable to create another user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-create-another-account/c8408368-b40c-44d0-a2ce-aa435338c37d
  4. Windows 11 created another account

Windows 11 created another account: Hi, probably after some update the Windows created another account with the same name as my original acc and after every boot it wants me to login to that account, but automatically says "password is incorrect". So I have to click OK and switch to other account with PIN...
  5. Windows 11 created another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 created another account: Hi, probably after some update the Windows created another account with the same name as my original acc and after every boot it wants me to login to that account, but automatically says "password is incorrect". So I have to click OK and switch to other account with PIN...
  6. How can I create another Azure billing account?

How can I create another Azure billing account?: Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my current subscription, both which where cancelled because of a problem with the payment method which may cause what they call a...
  7. How can I create another Azure billing account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I create another Azure billing account?: Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my current subscription, both which where cancelled because of a problem with the payment method which may cause what they call a...
  8. Can I transfer a license to another account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer a license to another account?: A couple years ago I purchased a notebook and paired its license with an old microsoft account of mine, which later had some issues and I decided to make a new one. However, now with all the ecosystem stuff, I want to change the license key to my new account. I've seen that...
  9. When creating another account, its corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When creating another account, its corrupted: Title It also doesnt give me the settings when you create an account for example cortana No idea which topic to select https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-creating-another-account-its-corrupted/5f1dfdb7-32e1-4ff4-97c7-7f58b6d202e1
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...