Windows 10: how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu

Discus and support how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu software?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad ali8, Jan 31, 2023.

1. how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu

how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu software?

:)

Muhammad ali8, Jan 31, 2023

2. About Inpage 3 profesional

Inpage Urdu Publisher has stopped working

When i open a file of inpage. Programe crashed and below give error: Inpage Urdu Publisher has stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: InPage.exe Application Version: 3.0.5.0 Application Timestamp: 4cf3a097 Fault
    Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18247 Fault Module Timestamp: 521ea8e7 Exception Code: c0150010 Exception Offset: 0008482b OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 3e06 Additional Information 2: 3e0616bd1386f7365798695bf091efc8
    Additional Information 3: df9d Additional Information 4: df9d7d09652fc2e4ea84eaf2d59c129e

SohaibZafar313, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Probook 450 G4 Urdu Software (Inpage) not opening

I just bought Probook 450 G4 i7 7th Gen.

In pakistan everyone is using inpage (Standard Urdu Processor like word). When I install it and double click on shortcut, nothing happens. No error no dialogue box. What to do because with this model I can't install windows 7. Please its very important question
    as how we can upgrade if there are such compatibility issues. By the way I have done all possible trouble shooting like compatibility setting and running as administrator etc.

any help?

NasirIftekhar, Jan 31, 2023
  4. how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu

Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu

1. how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu - Similar Threads - create border whole

2. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  3. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  4. how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu: how can i create border to whole page in inpage urdu software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-border-to-whole-page-in-inpage/22d4e545-b569-4919-a443-594df39707ad
  5. How can i change my tab border?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change my tab border?: This is the border when i go into certain apps it used to not be like this and its been like this for a while. i saw a forum on it but he had different versions and whatnot so i didnt try it because i didnt want to break something...
  6. Can I add a border?

Can I add a border?: Can I add a border? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-border/8bf6a77b-4446-46f0-a427-e5b67a502885
  7. Urdu Numerals

Urdu Numerals: Hi I am trying to type Urdu numerals, but it seems to always type English numerals. I have the language pack installed and when i change it to Urdu it still types English numerals. How do I get it to type Urdu numerals? Thanks...
  8. TTS - Urdu

TTS - Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-urdu/242438a1-179a-4cb2-a2ec-5245036078f9
  9. How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?

in Browsers and Email
    How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?: Hi I would like to Copy a Web Page (Select & Right Click>Copy?) Then paste it into something, so that I can Crop off the unwanted Borders, before I print it out. I also do not want to use anything but the Edge Browser. 19495
  10. How can I backup the whole system?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I backup the whole system?: Hello, Long story short I just got myself a brand new Laptop that comes with Windows 10 64-bit pre-installed, however, I don't wish to use Windows 10 and would like to know how can I back up the whole system, installed files, everything! etc... In case I don't want it...