Windows 10: How can I create draglock feature and release automatically after 1sec

Discus and support How can I create draglock feature and release automatically after 1sec in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I used to have a laptop with touchpad driver allows me to lift my finger during dragging a file or selecting text and put my finger back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by malhaddi, May 19, 2018.

1. malhaddi Win User

How can I create draglock feature and release automatically after 1sec

Hello guys,

I used to have a laptop with touchpad driver allows me to lift my finger during dragging a file or selecting text and put my finger back and continue dragging or selecting. If I want to release the file, I should lift my finger for more than one second, if I put my finger before one second ends continue dragging the file.

Now I have thinkpad lenovo w541 laptop with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, does not contain this feature. I guess this depends on the touchpad driver installed. Is there any way to activate, or created this feature using any program or script. I don't want to use Lock drag feature in windows because I must click again to release.

Any help will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

malhaddi, May 19, 2018

2. how to create a WP8 playlist?

On 12/18/13, Xbox released the
    Xbox Music app
    , which lets Xbox Music Pass subscribers stream millions of songs and download favorites for offline listening. The app can also manage and play songs from your personal music library.

Other highlights:

• Create and manage playlists that automatically sync across PC, tablet, Xbox, and the web
    • See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
    • Explore top songs, featured artists, and recommended albums to easily discover new music
    • Use the radio feature to instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
    More app release details and be viewed at
    Xbox on Windows Phone 8.1 release details

Please use the
    Xbox Music suggestion box
    to vote on or suggest what new features and changes you would like to see.

Enjoying the music,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], May 20, 2018
  3. The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, May 20, 2018
Thema:

How can I create draglock feature and release automatically after 1sec

1. How can I create draglock feature and release automatically after 1sec - Similar Threads - create draglock feature

2. How can I remove this feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove this feature?: How can I remove this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-feature/6d63b119-a71e-42aa-bf9f-2b4cd3b91844
  3. How can I remove this feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove this feature?: How can I remove this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-feature/6d63b119-a71e-42aa-bf9f-2b4cd3b91844
  4. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer 1sec lag after update: Hello Community,I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. After an update my PC started 1 sec lag almost like its twiching.audio is also affected. I have done recovery to see if that would fix it. It did work normally until it automatically updated....
  5. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer 1sec lag after update: Hello Community,I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. After an update my PC started 1 sec lag almost like its twiching.audio is also affected. I have done recovery to see if that would fix it. It did work normally until it automatically updated....
  6. Computer 1sec lag after update

7. How Can I Turn On Feature?

How Can I Turn On Feature?: OS: Win 10 Machine: HP Pavilion In order to run an Android-friendly program, I had to install BlueStacks. Yet, when I tried to get the BlueStacks running, it would tell me that it could not use the"hardware assisted virtualization", because such was not enabled. So,...
  8. How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox: I want to be able to use a "HotKey" to control a add-on. When I click the "S" add-on icon to take a screenshot of the page selected. But once the page has been scanned a "Tab" opens and a button says "Save As Image" which I want to select automatically once the new tab opens....
  9. How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a bat to select a button automatically on firefox: I want to be able to use a "HotKey" to control a add-on. When I click the "S" add-on icon to take a screenshot of the page selected. But once the page has been scanned a "Tab" opens and a button says "Save As Image" which I want to select automatically once the new tab opens....
  10. How create tile automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    How create tile automatically: How can i install games from Microsoft store without been installed to All Programs Start window and instead to be installed as big tile in the start screen in windows 10? 23479