Windows 10: How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

Discus and support How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I need extra Disk Space on my C Drive it is currently at 117 MB how can I increase it to 1 TB?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 3, 2019.

1. How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive? d24fe610-a371-4371-8dd5-9d79ed069f58?upload=true.jpg

I need extra Disk Space on my C Drive it is currently at 117 MB how can I increase it to 1 TB?

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 3, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHow can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Jane Lla Win User

How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

c drive space decrease

Hello,

This behavior can occur when System Restore is turned on on your computer. System Restore uses a portion of the hard disk to store "restore points." These restore points are used by System Restore to return your computer to an earlier state.

System Restore creates a new restore point each time that you start the computer.

We suggest following advised steps to resolve issue in our support page regarding sorting

C drive space decrease

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

1. How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive? - Similar Threads - create extra space

2. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...: I messed it and not sure if i can and how to fix this mess.I have two hard disks. C and D but after installed windows 10 i messed it all with thepartitions;drive E: have 465 GB and i don't want to touch it.the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but...
  3. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...: I messed it and not sure if i can and how to fix this mess.I have two hard disks. C and D but after installed windows 10 i messed it all with thepartitions;drive E: have 465 GB and i don't want to touch it.the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but...
  4. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing Disk Space on Drive C:/

Losing Disk Space on Drive C:/: Hello, I am losing hard drive space on my drive C:/. Yesterday, the drive was at 90.9 GB used. When I woke it up from sleep it was at 91.4 GB used and now it is at 91.7 GB used. This is only on the small SSD and the larger 4TB HDD does not have this problem. The PC is a new...
  6. Low disk space on c drive

Low disk space on c drive: I have a relatively new Dell Inspiron 3670 using Microsoft Windows 10 Home x 64 based. I have just started to receive low disk space notifications. I can't get windows updates. I've deleted files and non-used apps, run disk clean up, run antivirus, run optimization tools...
  7. Low disk space on C drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low disk space on C drive: Good afternoon. I have a windows 10 notebook/laptop that has issues with hard drive showing full. After examining the folders the majority of the storage is being used by c:\progam files\windowsapps @ 37.G and then the C:\windows @ 19.4 GB total hard drive is 57GB...
  8. I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?: Hi I was thinking to create a pool of two SSD for performance but when I try I get all my drives except the C: drive so I can not make a pool with the C: drive ? [img] 147383
  9. How can I create Unallocated space with my OS (C) drive and create a new drive in Disk 0?

How can I create Unallocated space with my OS (C) drive and create a new drive in Disk 0?: [ATTACH] I want to have 700 GB in my new created drive example E or F how would I do this exactly? To create the drive and so on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-unallocated-space-with-my-os-c/aba5ed6e-311e-44f8-945c-653cb790f09a"
  10. Extending disk space in drive c

Extending disk space in drive c: I want to extend my disk space in c but in the disk management I have a healthy oem partition in between which I can't delete or is it ok to delete this partition? So how to increase the disk space in c? here is the screenshot of the allocated disk space: [ATTACH]...