Windows 10: How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All I have is the "Inbox" folder. There is no '+' sign showing allowing me to create additional folders. I've updated "Mail and Calendar" as one site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manon Donner, Nov 10, 2019.

1. How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

All I have is the "Inbox" folder. There is no '+' sign showing allowing me to create additional folders. I've updated "Mail and Calendar" as one site suggested, still no change.

What do I need to do in order to be able to add folders to my Inbox.

All I want to do is create folders so that I can sort my mail in those different folders.

:)

Manon Donner, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to create Folders in Windows Mail app, we will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    How do I add or remove folders in Mail for Windows 10?
    and see if that helps.

You can also refer the article on
    Customize the folder list in Mail for Windows 10
    to organize the emails.

I hope the information provided by me is helpful for you.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Mail for windows 10 - will not create folders

Mail for Windows 10 offers the ability of creating your own folders and subfolders. I have followed the steps to do this however I keep getting an error message saying the folder could not be created. My software is up to date and I have tried the other
    troubleshooting suggestion offered (closing the app and opening it again) without success. Other ideas to fix this?

SusanaSenes, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

Creating Folders in Office 10 Mail

Hi Ron,

We need to know more information to better assist your concern:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Where you able to create folders in Office mail before?
    We suggest that you check the answers provided by Guru and others on this
    link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

1. How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - create folders Mail

2. How can i create a photos folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i create a photos folder?: I like to create a Folder for Photos to down load from my cell phone. I also have encrypted photos which needs to be saved in same folder. Need your technical help to resolve this....
  3. Creating Folders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating Folders in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly followed the instructions previously offered on this forum as to how folders can be created in Windows Mail App. However, no + sign appears next to 'All Folders' after I click my account then click 'More'. Why is there no + sign? Also, it seems that there...
  4. Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi, For some reason i cannot create folders or sub-folders in Mail....... whenever I try I receive the following message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-folders-in-windows-10-mail/19b14330-3859-4808-af46-e0428fdd2be6
  5. Creating folders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating folders in Windows Mail: I have searched for instructions to add folders to Windows Mail. All say to click on the + by All Folders. I have no +. I have checked for updates. Now I am at loss. Thank you....
  6. How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?: I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. ***Modified title from: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I need to be able to organise my email. ***...
  7. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...
  8. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail: Missing the + next to All folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-new-folder-in-windows-10-mail/6f00be35-25e2-4a75-b18a-e27e26829fdb
  9. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?: I click on the + to the right of Folders, a box appears. I enter a folder name and hit <enter>. The new folder name appears briefly in the list of folders but I immediately get a message "The folder named xxx couldn't be created"....
  10. How to create folders for mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to create folders for mail: I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And, I want to be able to create my own folders below the bottom fixed folder (sent or trash or junk or whatever it happens to...