Windows 10: How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

Discus and support How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farhad ali bhatti, Feb 22, 2024.

1. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps.

:)

farhad ali bhatti, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

1. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader - Similar Threads - create shortcut microsoft

2. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader: how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps....
  3. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  4. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  5. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?: I'm working on a software to help blind people use computers, and I'm searching for a way for them to create desktop icons/shortcut to Web sites. Is there a way to do this only using the keyboard ? I tried using the Shift + F10, but this doesn't work if an icon is selected,...
  7. how to create shortcut on desktop

how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  8. How can I create a shortcut to desktop?

How can I create a shortcut to desktop?: A new version of Windows 10 has no way to create shortcuts to my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-shortcut-to-desktop/f34335b0-ea8d-42f5-b9ad-e0b25646d620
  9. Easy Guide: How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps

Easy Guide: How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps: This article shows you how to put a shortcut to your favorite app on the desktop. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end....
  10. How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?: Instead of pinning the camera app to the taskbar, I'd like it to be a desktop shortcut, but there is no right-click option for that, and I can't find where the camera app folder is located in Windows 10. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! 44664