Windows 10: How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

Discus and support How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by farhad ali bhatti, Feb 22, 2024.

1. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps.

:)

farhad ali bhatti, Feb 22, 2024

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Create Ethernet adapter shortcut on the desktop.

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To create the Ethernet shortcut on your desktop, you can follow the step provided below.

Step: Create Ethernet shortcut on the desktop.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Type in ncpa.cpl
      and hit enter.
    3. You will see all your network adapter.
    4. Right click on your desired adapter and click on
      Create Shortcut and allow the prompt.
    5. Or you can drag and drop the network adapter on the desktop that will create a shortcut too.
    6. You can now right on the shortcut on your desktop and disable and enable internet connection.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 22, 2024
  4. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

How to create desktop shortcut for newly installed apps from Windows 10 store?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query on Windows 10.

When you install any app from the store, the app will be in the start menu "all apps" list or on the start menu tiles.

Follow the below steps to place a shortcut for apps from store.

1. Click on the start menu and select all apps.

2. Select the app for which you want a shortcut on the desktop.

3. Click the app and drag the it to the desktop screen.

4. You may follow the same steps to create a shortcut for other apps as well.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

1. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader - Similar Threads - create shortcut microsoft

2. How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create shortcut microsoft apps into desktop using screen reader: how can I create a shortcut those apps which I downloaded from ms store with screen reader?I am visually impaired person, I am using computer with Jaws and NVDA.?EI cannot use mouse, Microsoft must care accessibility in microsoft store and its apps....
  3. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  4. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?: I have downloaded an app and it is pinned to my taskbar. I can also see it in my “apps & features” , but how do I create a shortcut to it on my desktop?I know it can be done because I already have shortcuts on my desktop to other apps - I just can’t figure out how to do it...
  5. How do I create a desktop shortcut for a downloaded app ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?: I'm working on a software to help blind people use computers, and I'm searching for a way for them to create desktop icons/shortcut to Web sites. Is there a way to do this only using the keyboard ? I tried using the Shift + F10, but this doesn't work if an icon is selected,...
  7. how to create shortcut on desktop

how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  8. How can I create a shortcut to desktop?

How can I create a shortcut to desktop?: A new version of Windows 10 has no way to create shortcuts to my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-shortcut-to-desktop/f34335b0-ea8d-42f5-b9ad-e0b25646d620
  9. Easy Guide: How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps

Easy Guide: How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps: This article shows you how to put a shortcut to your favorite app on the desktop. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end....
  10. How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?: Instead of pinning the camera app to the taskbar, I'd like it to be a desktop shortcut, but there is no right-click option for that, and I can't find where the camera app folder is located in Windows 10. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! 44664