Windows 10: How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10

Discus and support How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The fonts on web pages and applications are all very light making them difficult to read. I have adjusted the brightness. But It just makes the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tpen3219, Dec 8, 2016.

1. tpen3219 Win User

How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10

The fonts on web pages and applications are all very light making them difficult to read. I have adjusted the brightness. But It just makes the whole screen lighter or darker. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10? I am using a laptop i7-4600U.

:)

tpen3219, Dec 8, 2016

2. how can I darken the font on pages..

how can I darken the font on my pages because it looks grey and it gives me a hard time reading plus a headache.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

A Denise Hierl, Dec 8, 2016
  3. how can I darken the font on pages..

A Denise Hierl, Dec 8, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

What browser are you using? If using Microsoft Edge, go to the Upper Right corner to the 3 dots, choose Settings/Reading take the drop down menu for Dark.
    You can also go to Control Panel/Ease of Access Center/make the computer easier to see

spunk, Dec 8, 2016
Thema:

1. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - darken fonts

2. Schedule screen sleep timeout does not darken screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Schedule screen sleep timeout does not darken screen: I have been experiencing this problem for at least the past three weeks (today is 11/27/2019). I normally have my power settings set to have the screen go to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity. This was working fine up until about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I have been online for...
  3. How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.: How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-the-print-on-my-computer-it-is/43a28aba-5cc2-4a87-bb88-801b874f9363
  4. my screen become darken before I finished my job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my screen become darken before I finished my job: my screen become darken before I finished my job https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen/e9468f98-a8f8-40a2-8123-d692697d70b9
  5. How to darken the reading space, the bright white page is blinding me

How to darken the reading space, the bright white page is blinding me: How to make the reading page darker? The bright white is blinding me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-darken-the-reading-space-the-bright-white/5bf43888-c133-49ea-bbc8-2601524d7fc3
  6. If Cleartype fails to darken the text in Windows 10 what is the next solution ?

If Cleartype fails to darken the text in Windows 10 what is the next solution ?: The text in Windows 10 is too light gray. I need to get it darker for old eyes. I open up a file folder (on the desktop) with names of files within it. Those names are in a gray font making them a challenge to read easily. The only solution offered seems to be adjusting...
  7. How do you brighten/darken back ground in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you brighten/darken back ground in Windows 10: I would like to darken my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-brightendarken-back-ground-in-windows/239b797a-315a-4adf-9183-e45d37cfbb72
  8. My Computer Screen Sometimes Signs-in With Very Dark Brightness, or Darkens Soon Afterwards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Screen Sometimes Signs-in With Very Dark Brightness, or Darkens Soon Afterwards: I've had this problem with three different computers and only with one Windows Operating System. My problem has to be the Operating System I've owned since I bought it when it was newly released as Windows 8. I can find nothing about it on any of The Microsoft Websites. I...
  9. How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10: How to darken text on computer screen for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-darken-fonts-on-screen-on-windows-10/2af49164-250a-459d-aa71-bcb14aaff2af
  10. is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...: how can i make the fonts darker black and larger on my laptop the words are very dim and hard to read clearly and also can i make them larger for all my apps on the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. darken font on this laptop

2. font is too light windows 10

3. darken print

4. darken font windows 10,
  5. darker text windows 10,
  6. darkenin laptop screen,
  7. how do I darken mky background screen,
  8. font dark in window 10,
  9. how do i make print darker on screen,
  10. darker screen for computer,
  11. TO MAKE FONTS ON SCREENS DARKER,