Windows 10: How can I deactivate my keyboard

Discus and support How can I deactivate my keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I deactivate my k eyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marciaschnabel Rizo, Dec 20, 2018.

1. How can I deactivate my keyboard

How can I deactivate my k

eyboard

:)

marciaschnabel Rizo, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Theo1956 Win User

Deactivate writing field in touchscreens!

Hi Sangeeta,

Thankful for your quick response, i have try the steps that you suggested but without result.

There is no way to deactivate the writing field with any option in Windows.

When i use my pen it's appears, when i use my fingers the keyboard appears.

I think the only solution is a change in the registry or waiting for an update from Microsoft himself that give the user the possibility to make the final choice instead every time again 3 steps to have a keyboard.

Best regards,

Theo

Theo1956, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

How can I deactivate my keyboard

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

How can I deactivate my keyboard

1. How can I deactivate my keyboard - Similar Threads - deactivate keyboard

2. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...: The rotation lock keeps activating anytime the computer is moved at all. I have tried turning off rotation lock but it turns itself back on when the laptop is moved. An update was installed a few days ago but this does not line up with the start of the issues. It is the type...
  3. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...: The rotation lock keeps activating anytime the computer is moved at all. I have tried turning off rotation lock but it turns itself back on when the laptop is moved. An update was installed a few days ago but this does not line up with the start of the issues. It is the type...
  4. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I deactivate/disable the Office Key on Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I deactivate/disable the Office Key on Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard?: HiHow can I deactivate/disable the Office Key on Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard?I have installed Microsoft Keyboard and mouse center.I have Windows 10 with all current updates.I can not find this information on Using the Office Key - Microsoft Support and in help for MS...
  6. Onscreen Keyboard layout with key highlight activate/deactivate function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onscreen Keyboard layout with key highlight activate/deactivate function: Hi,I have installed windows 10. I would like to have on my pc a keyboard layout with the key to activate or deactivate the key highlight, to avoid that I see the keys I press, on the screen. I know that these layouts exist but I don't know how to do it. Thanks...
  7. Onscreen Keyboard layout with key highlight activate/deactivate function

Onscreen Keyboard layout with key highlight activate/deactivate function: Hi,I have installed windows 10. I would like to have on my pc a keyboard layout with the key to activate or deactivate the key highlight, to avoid that I see the keys I press, on the screen. I know that these layouts exist but I don't know how to do it. Thanks...
  8. Onscreen Keyboard layout with key highlight activate/deactivate function

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard: Is there a solution to disable the fn and ctrl on the touch keyboard in order only to have the letters and numbers for the touch keyboard?Thank you very much in advance!...
  10. Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard

Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard: Is there a solution to disable the fn and ctrl on the touch keyboard in order only to have the letters and numbers for the touch keyboard?Thank you very much in advance!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard how can disctivated