Windows 10: How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ?

Discus and support How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my windows 10 copy is linked to my microsoft account and is currently in use on my laptop , how can i move it to activate windows on my pc ? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BLOCKSTROYER567, Feb 1, 2020.

1. How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ?

my windows 10 copy is linked to my microsoft account and is currently in use on my laptop , how can i move it to activate windows on my pc ?

submitted by /u/BLOCKSTROYER567
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BLOCKSTROYER567, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 1, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ?

1. How can i deactivate my windows 10 on my laptop to move it to my pc ? - Similar Threads - deactivate laptop move

2. Laptop Stolen - how can I deactivate the Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stolen - how can I deactivate the Windows 10 License: I was in the process of selling a laptop that I purchased a new Windows 10 license for. The person ended up stealing it and has changed the password on the MS account registered not as dumb as I thought. Is there a way to have Windows deactivate the license - I have my proof...
  3. Laptop Stolen - how can I deactivate the Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stolen - how can I deactivate the Windows 10 License: I was in the process of selling a laptop that I purchased a new Windows 10 license for. The person ended up stealing it and has changed the password on the MS account registered not as dumb as I thought. Is there a way to have Windows deactivate the license - I have my proof...
  4. Laptop Stolen - how can I deactivate the Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I move my wallpaper vertically in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I move my wallpaper vertically in Windows 10?: Hello. I would like to move my wallpaper up by 60 exactly 60 pixels, as to "prevent" it going "behind" the taskbar cause it is really annoying. BEFORE YOU ANSWER: No, I do not want to autohide the taskbar nor do I want to make the taskbar transparent. And no, I do not...
  6. Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product...: Regarding how to deactivate my product key in my pc and transfer it to my laptop my product key is a digital license key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-how-to-deactivate-my-product-key-in-my/3c9be6cf-19c4-4973-aa37-06ca8ad72681
  7. Can I use my laptop's touchscreen on my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use my laptop's touchscreen on my pc?: Is there a way to connect my laptop's screen to be able to use the touch screen on my pc? submitted by /u/ReadReborn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idczm6/can_i_use_my_laptops_touchscreen_on_my_pc/
  8. Can I move my existing windows 10 to a newly build pc?

Can I move my existing windows 10 to a newly build pc?: Hi, i purchsed a retail copy of windows 8.1 dvd and installed it on my current computer 6 years ago and upgraded to windows 10 while it was free couple years back. my question now is, if im building a new gaming pc, can i move my current windows 10 licensing to the new...
  9. How can I deactivate my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I deactivate my keyboard: How can I deactivate my k eyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-deactivate-my-keyboard/4c0b168c-3a2f-46e3-97f4-643139457fc9
  10. Suddenly Windows 10 Deactivate on My PC

Suddenly Windows 10 Deactivate on My PC: My PC is running on Windows 10 pro and it was digitally licensed with my Microsoft Account, but few hours ago The PC notified me to ACTIVATE windows. Please Look into the matter what's going on , I am unable to pay again for the same version, while My PC was installed Windows...