Windows 10: How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus

Discus and support How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Community,Please I need helpSuddenly my all files were encrypted with .sspq extension after downloading a software contains virus. I am using... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuhammadNadeem_792, Jun 20, 2021.

1. How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus

Hello Community,Please I need helpSuddenly my all files were encrypted with .sspq extension after downloading a software contains virus. I am using windows 8. These are really important files for me I dont want to lose them. I can't access the files now. I have tried everything, watched some youtubed videos, tried tools but nothing worked. Please anyone help me. How can I decrypt the files. I am not a technical person, if anyone there to help me out with some simple steps to decrypt the files. Thanks in advance.

:)

MuhammadNadeem_792, Jun 20, 2021
  2. hpbaxxter Win User

Decrypt .Nusar files ?

Hello,
    I have got infected by Nusar virus, and all my files are crypted now, I removed the virus by Kaspersky, but I couldn't decrypt the files, please help me !

hpbaxxter, Jun 20, 2021
  3. cookies1 Win User
    Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus :)

cookies1, Jun 20, 2021
  4. bruinator Win User

How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus

1. How can I decrypt the files infected with a Virus - Similar Threads - decrypt files infected

2. Infected file by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected file by a virus: Hey guys. I have a problem and my problem is that, my laptop had a virus and i was able to remove it but my files were infected and i can't open them like videos and photos etc. I wanna know if is there anyway to fix them, because i really need them and the virus added an...
  3. Infected file by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infected file by a virus: Hey guys. I have a problem and my problem is that, my laptop had a virus and i was able to remove it but my files were infected and i can't open them like videos and photos etc. I wanna know if is there anyway to fix them, because i really need them and the virus added an...
  4. Infected file by a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I manage to decrypt some files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I manage to decrypt some files?: Hi! I've upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 and I had a folder which contained some notepads that had important info in them. So a while back I've decided to encrypt them using the Windows function right click on the folder, properties, clicked "advanced" on the attributes...
  6. How can I manage to decrypt some files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I manage to decrypt some files?: Hi! I've upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 and I had a folder which contained some notepads that had important info in them. So a while back I've decided to encrypt them using the Windows function right click on the folder, properties, clicked "advanced" on the attributes...
  7. I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?: virus....ihave a virus that i dont know how it was downloaded but...drains all my ram...the odd thing is only when i have task manager opened it stops attacking my system...ihave task manager closed and drains my memory drastically...allready tried...
  8. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  10. I have infected with Virus

I have infected with Virus: I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even...