Windows 10: How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides?

Discus and support How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have automatically hide taskbar on desktop mode, when i move the cursor down, the taskbar shows up fast. Is there a way to make it slower? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mare1999, Nov 5, 2020.

1. How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides?

I have automatically hide taskbar on desktop mode, when i move the cursor down, the taskbar shows up fast. Is there a way to make it slower?

submitted by /u/mare1999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mare1999, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Tazmiria Win User

Auto hide taskbar not unhiding

This was working fine and for some unknown reason it stopped. I have the taskbar on auto hide and when I move my mouse to unhide, it will not show the taskbar. I did not change any settings or download anything new so do not know what happened. I tried taking
    auto hide off and it appears fine, then turned auto hide back on and still the taskbar will not unhide. Any suggestions how to get my taskbar to unhide without having to turn it on/off?

I also can not close one window, it makes me close all windows. The little + sign is gone to open a new window I have to go to the right side, open the drop down menu and click New Window. None of this was like this yesterday, the taskbar worked perfectly
    so I am very confused. Please help me get my taskbar back to working normal again.

Tazmiria, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides?

Windows 10 taskbar will not unhide

If the issue persist, try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and then click Properties.
    • Uncheck Lock the taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on Apply and then OK to save the settings.
    • Restart the computer.

Mel Tar, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides?

1. How can i delay the time when taskbar unhides? - Similar Threads - delay taskbar unhides

2. Taskbar not properly unhiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not properly unhiding: Hello,The auto - hide functionality of the taskbar used to work fine until recently, out of the blue taskbar won't unhide when the mouse pointer is at the bottom of the screen. It appears as if the taskbar pops up behind the current window. Done all the solutions that have...
  3. Taskbar not properly unhiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not properly unhiding: Hello,The auto - hide functionality of the taskbar used to work fine until recently, out of the blue taskbar won't unhide when the mouse pointer is at the bottom of the screen. It appears as if the taskbar pops up behind the current window. Done all the solutions that have...
  4. Taskbar not properly unhiding

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar will not unhide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...
  6. Taskbar will not unhide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...
  7. Taskbar will not unhide

8. Is there a way to delay the unhide of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to delay the unhide of the taskbar?: I have “automatically hide taskbar” but i’d like it to take a bit longer to show up when i move the cursor down. submitted by /u/mare1999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/me6o8v/is_there_a_way_to_delay_the_unhide_of_the_taskbar/
  9. Can I change the delay time for taskbar to unhide on mouse over?

Can I change the delay time for taskbar to unhide on mouse over?: I have the auto hide feature of the taskbar turned on. When I mouse over the taskbar it unhides itself too quick for my liking. I would like there to be a delay of something like 5 seconds between when I mouse over the hidden taskbar and when the taskbar unhides itself. Is...
  10. How can I turn off taskbar auto-unhide on notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off taskbar auto-unhide on notification?: When an application needs my attention it forces the taskbar to unhide and makes the app icon flash until I click on it. What bothers me is that a lot of the time applications don't actually need my attention. For example, when Oculus or Spotify are finished starting up they...