Windows 10: How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account.

Discus and support How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account. All queries and searches indicate that I should select the "manage" option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gordon Leonard, Nov 28, 2019.

1. How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account.

How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account. All queries and searches indicate that I should select the "manage" option and "remove laptop" should be shown, however, the only option available is "Contact Support". Even through all my searching the step-by-step instructions show outdated screenshots of menus that no longer exist on your website anymore, so they are obviously no longer helpful to achieve this goal. Can you suggest how I might be able to delete the device from my account as that laptop has been replaced by this one I have now. Identical to the other one without the touch screen and a different storage hard drive.

:)

Gordon Leonard, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi Taleys,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your laptop is not appearing among the list of trusted devices.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to make sure the laptop has been verified.

1. Sign in to the main computer with your Microsoft Account.

2. Press Windows key + I to open settings

3. Click on "accounts" and select "your account" on the left pane.

4. Check if the option to verify your identity is available.

5. If so, click "verify" and follow the on-screen instructions.

6. Once that is done, begin the setup steps given in the article
    and check again.

Get back to us with the response. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Taleys Win User

How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account.

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account.

1. How can I delete 1 of the 2 laptop devices shown on my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - delete laptop devices

2. I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...: I bought a new laptop but accidentally deleted my new device instead of my old device. How can I add my new device to a Microsoft Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-new-laptop-from/60cd0f53-d5cd-4269-a744-00fd300b5066
  3. I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...: I bought a new laptop but accidentally deleted my new device instead of my old device. How can I add my new device to a Microsoft Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-new-laptop-from/60cd0f53-d5cd-4269-a744-00fd300b5066
  4. How can i delete my Microsoft account on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete my Microsoft account on my PC?: Hello,So my main account has been terminated not long ago, i can not restore it any way so i decided to delete it on my pc.But there is the problem: This was my main account, when i was bought this computer I setuped with this account. Now I added my new account to but it...
  5. How can i delete my Microsoft account on my PC?

How can i delete my Microsoft account on my PC?: Hello,So my main account has been terminated not long ago, i can not restore it any way so i decided to delete it on my pc.But there is the problem: This was my main account, when i was bought this computer I setuped with this account. Now I added my new account to but it...
  6. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  7. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  8. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. 2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Hi! I hope someone can help me. My Microsoft account is currently the administrator to 2 laptops. I realize that any apps/ file or changes to one laptop will be reflected in the other. I think its because of the One Drive? Currently, I would like to delete my Microsoft...
  10. Can I use 1 Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account to 2 devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use 1 Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account to 2 devices?: I have a laptop that has a Windows activated with digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I'm planning to build a new PC. Can I use the digital license to a newly build PC to save some money? I'm thinking that if I login my Microsoft account to the new build PC the...