Windows 10: how can I delete a background picture?

Discus and support how can I delete a background picture? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need to delete a background picture. how to do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ICG01, Jun 15, 2019.

1. ICG01 Win User

how can I delete a background picture?

Need to delete a background picture. how to do it?

:)

ICG01, Jun 15, 2019

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 15, 2019
  4. how can I delete a background picture?

personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

how can I delete a background picture?

1. how can I delete a background picture? - Similar Threads - delete background picture

2. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  3. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  4. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I delete a background picture

How do I delete a background picture: I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor. Donald...
  6. Can not delete pictures

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can not delete pictures: when I delete a photo I get this message,, We can not delete one or more of the files. Another app might be using them, or you might not have permission to delete them. Now I have more than 100 white boxes with the little cloud in the top left corner that I can not delete....
  7. How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete profile picture in Settings?: Hello Please guide me how to remove these pictures Probably I got it coz I logged in with my MSA before and then signed out . Only using my local account for now Thank you [ATTACH]ly local account now...
  8. Deleting Background Pictures

Deleting Background Pictures: Hi, I have a picture in my background that I want to remove. If I go browse - it's not there, If I select the picture in "choose your picture" - it's there How do I remove it totally?...
  9. How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background: I have a picture I want to see on my desktop. I can only get it on the desktop as a shortcut to the file (jpg) containing the picture (and tiny icon) or as an ico file being a tiny icon too small to see properly. Note - I use small icons as I have a huge number on the...
  10. how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background

how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background: In W-7, I could go to the "Change the visuals and sounds on your computer" and click the "Desktop Background" Slide Show. once there, I could check or uncheck the pictures I wanted. In W-10, when I click "Desktop Background", I get the "Background" "Preview" window. There's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bg.exe background info delete