Windows 10: How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

Discus and support How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good evening, I have for some time a virus on my pc, it is called "nvidiagpucontrol.exe" and is in a folder. I tried to suppress it with antivirus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by El Chahine, Jan 8, 2023.

1. How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

Good evening, I have for some time a virus on my pc, it is called "nvidiagpucontrol.exe" and is in a folder. I tried to suppress it with antivirus software like malwarebytes but every time it comes back at startup. I also tried to remove the folder where it is present in safe mode but it also comes back. I imagine that there are infected files that allow to recreate it but I don't know much about it and that's why I'm asking you for help. gpu, files, options, config, arm are emptyI have some screenshop in case.

:)

El Chahine, Jan 8, 2023

2. Reboot Virus Deletion?

Alright, so I think I have a virus that my computer isn't detecting. None of my processes seem suspiscious, but just to be safe, I'd like to re-install Vista. I have an iMac. I use a program called Boot Camp to partion the HDD so I can install/uninstall Vista on the alternate partion. If I delete the Vista partion, and reinstall Vista, will everything be deleted, including the virus? By the way, I think it could be the csrss.exe virus thing. Not really asking help to remove it, just if the above would work. Thanks *Smile How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ? :)

Dysfunkchunal, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Files Infected:
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmbitgwgsj.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmciqigqal.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjwciwovt.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmneckpmii.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvffpoevc.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvxepstfk.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmbjoprotq.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmoikuyrfl.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmotaonqts.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmhwubyyih.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijdcuxsj.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijhtnyjv.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjakrmkwx.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmklfwpqur.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmqwmqrnxn.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmrwibvbcs.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmsobtsnwm.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmwsxvowut.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.

This basicly tells you where the bad files are so what i would now do.

Make sure system restore is turned of because this keeps copys of dodgy files and if you dont turn it of they will keep coming back.

then manulay goto c:\system32 and manulay find the files in that list and delete them one by one (yes it takes time but better than format of you cant be bothered)

after you have deleted the files in the list restart and run the scan again untill you have fully removed the files.

another usefull scanner i use is the norton online scan its free and does a very good job of findind where dodgy files hide, it willl also give you a list at the end with any viruses or bad files that need to be removed. follow the list and manuly delete.

animal007uk, Jan 8, 2023
  4. How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Thanks and i've already tried to delete manually but when i try to do that, it shows blue screen and reboot itself.

Even bitdefender and malware bytes arent able to delete it bcz it's in globalroot.

freebird_9924, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

1. How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ? - Similar Threads - delete virus keeps

2. How can I reboot my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reboot my pc: my automatic repair fail and Log files: Log file: D:\Recovery\\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt came up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reboot-my-pc/b4eb94c0-de38-41cc-8988-e2e1dbdca451
  3. How can I reboot my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reboot my pc: my automatic repair fail and Log files: Log file: D:\Recovery\\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt came up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reboot-my-pc/b4eb94c0-de38-41cc-8988-e2e1dbdca451
  4. How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?: Good evening, I have for some time a virus on my pc, it is called "nvidiagpucontrol.exe" and is in a folder. I tried to suppress it with antivirus software like malwarebytes but every time it comes back at startup. I also tried to remove the folder where it is present in safe...
  5. How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?

How can I delete a virus that keeps coming back when i reboot my pc ?: Good evening, I have for some time a virus on my pc, it is called "nvidiagpucontrol.exe" and is in a folder. I tried to suppress it with antivirus software like malwarebytes but every time it comes back at startup. I also tried to remove the folder where it is present in safe...
  6. Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and coming back after I delete it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and coming back after I delete it!: Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and I don't know what to do about it. I have checked other threads which were having the same issue but you just send them an unhelpful video of someone trying to uninstall it while explaining nothing. Please help....
  7. Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and coming back after I delete it!

Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and coming back after I delete it!: Microsoft gameinput keeps crashing my pc and I don't know what to do about it. I have checked other threads which were having the same issue but you just send them an unhelpful video of someone trying to uninstall it while explaining nothing. Please help....
  8. All files that I deleted come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files that I deleted come back after reboot.: I tried deleting Cold war from files, but after I rebooted my pc it was still there. I did this multiple times and same occurrence. It won't let me reset windows and it says that the "index is not running." I tried turning on windows search in services but I get an error 21...
  9. Adware virus keep coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware virus keep coming back: So my computer just got an adware, because i installed hack for a video game ik im wrong and i regret it and it just keep opening my browser, then i run my antivirus, it worked, the virus gone, but idk why when i launched chrome, my antivirus avast detected an adware, ik its...
  10. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069