Windows 10: How can I delete Active X?

Discus and support How can I delete Active X? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I cancel or delete Active X? What value is it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cpm5, Oct 26, 2018.

1. cpm5 Win User

How can I delete Active X?

How can I cancel or delete Active X? What value is it?

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 26, 2018
  4. joya Win User

Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

It's possible that your main account is disabled (not deleted), follow these steps to activate your main account:
    1. Press the Windows logo key + X and then select "Command Prompt (Admin)".
    2. Type the following command, replacing mufaa with the name of your main account: Code:
      Code:
      net user mufaa  /active:yes

Thema:

1. How can I delete Active X? - Similar Threads - delete Active

2. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...
  3. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...
  4. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  5. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  6. Need to get my Microsoft Activation Back which is accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get my Microsoft Activation Back which is accidently deleted.: Previously, I had a Windows 10 PC with local account logged in on HDD it earlier says "Windows activated with digital license on your device", so I decided to upgrade to SSD, then I went to shop, and the shopkeeper installed the SSD, but while installing Windows 11 on SSD, he...
  7. Need to get my Microsoft Activation Back which is accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to get my Microsoft Activation Back which is accidently deleted.: Previously, I had a Windows 10 PC with local account logged in on HDD it earlier says "Windows activated with digital license on your device", so I decided to upgrade to SSD, then I went to shop, and the shopkeeper installed the SSD, but while installing Windows 11 on SSD, he...
  8. Need to get my Microsoft Activation Back which is accidently deleted.

9. there is active hacktool in my pc, specificalli in iso file downloaded even after i deleted...

there is active hacktool in my pc, specificalli in iso file downloaded even after i deleted...: there is an active hacktool in my pc, specifically in iso file downloaded even after i deleted the iso file containing hacktool/malware the tool is still activeHow to remove the malware fully...
  10. there is active hacktool in my pc, specificalli in iso file downloaded even after i deleted...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is active hacktool in my pc, specificalli in iso file downloaded even after i deleted...: there is an active hacktool in my pc, specifically in iso file downloaded even after i deleted the iso file containing hacktool/malware the tool is still activeHow to remove the malware fully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete active x windows 10