Windows 10: How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

Discus and support How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had reinstalled my old computer Gateway windows 10 I used to use an old email I don't have access anymore. How can I delete the old address ? *... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Friedrich Ehrentraut, Apr 20, 2023.

1. How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

I had reinstalled my old computer Gateway windows 10 I used to use an old email I don't have access anymore. How can I delete the old address ? * Changed to a question and moved from Community Center

:)

Friedrich Ehrentraut, Apr 20, 2023

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 20, 2023
  3. How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 APP 2023

There are tons of suggested email addresses that show up in a drop down menu when I am starting to type an email address into the "To:" field, when composing a new email, in Windows 10 app. They are not listed on my contacts. How can I delete these so that only the ones I use often show up? Redirecting.
    This thread is obsolete, and the steps DO NOT apply.

When following step 1) you begin typing the email address to have the suggested emails pop up - and you cannot right click, select, open contact properties at all.

When following step 2) This step is entirely ignorant of the fact that these "suggested" emails that pop up - are NOT in the contacts list.

Can someone please explain how to remove this woefully annoying "Suggested" contact, with a current method, please?

Matty_annoyed_user, Apr 20, 2023
  4. How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

Auto Suggest - Old email addresses

For both the Windows 10 Mail app (on my PC) and the Outlook app (on my Ipad) does anyone know 1. how to permanently delete old email addresses that keep appearing in the "To: field and 2. turn off Auto suggest for email addresses. Thanks

Popster653, Apr 20, 2023
Thema:

How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

1. How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete old email

2. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  3. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  4. How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10: I had reinstalled my old computer Gateway windows 10 I used to use an old email I don't have access anymore. How can I delete the old address ? * Changed to a question and moved from Community Center...
  5. How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10

How can I delete an old email address from My PC windows 10: I had reinstalled my old computer Gateway windows 10 I used to use an old email I don't have access anymore. How can I delete the old address ? * Changed to a question and moved from Community Center...
  6. how can i change my old email address to my new address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i change my old email address to my new address: how can i change my old email address to my new email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-old-email-address-to-my-new/c300c267-b0dc-465d-a9bf-3dd4ba33edd1
  7. How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail

How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail: When I start to type in the address bar in a new Mail email, various email addresses come up as suggestions, including email addresses that are no longer in use by the contact I'm writing to. I can't delete them from the contact's details because I've already changed the...
  8. Deleting old email addresses

Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  9. How to delete old email addresses?

How to delete old email addresses?: I have a problem removing old email addresses. I use windows live mail and when I am creating a new email and type the first few letters, say for example ch to write to Chris I get Chiltern Railways who I have not used in 4 years. The only instructions I get is how to delete...
  10. how to delete an old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an old email address: how do i delete an old email profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-old-email-address/bd6373a2-92eb-45ce-b0dc-b486984ac122