Windows 10: How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?

Discus and support How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have just known that my laptop is synced with Onedrive, and unluckily it's not my account. The account it synced with is from the shop which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tategariren, May 27, 2021.

1. How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?

So I have just known that my laptop is synced with Onedrive, and unluckily it's not my account. The account it synced with is from the shop which I bought it from, and my files are all backed up in it. I don't know its password and ever since I bought it I have never signed in this account, I also logged in MY Microsoft account but unfortunately it's not the one OneDrive choose. I want to ask if all my files which backed up are seen by the account from the shop, and there is any way I can delete my files from that account without I log in to it because I don't know the password. Any help are a

:)

tategariren, May 27, 2021
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 27, 2021
  3. How can I get this mapped drive to reauthenticat at login

I'm trying to get this mapped drive on an xp machine to reauthenticate when the computer reboots or is logged back in. The account the user uses is on a domain that is currently unavailable (server failure). The physical drive being mapped is on the other server which has the other domain here.

Now i can login as another user i create on the domain, check reconnect at login no problem. But the next day files won't open unless she clicks the drive and enters the user password there. its not a big intervention, but id like it to be seemless.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 27, 2021
  4. How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?

Windows old files deleting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you follow this steps and check if it helps.

• Open Disk Cleanup by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Disk Cleanup, and then, in the list of results, click Disk Cleanup.

• If you're prompted to choose a drive, click the drive you just installed Windows on, and then click OK.

• In the Disk Cleanup dialog box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, click Clean up system files.

• If you're again prompted to choose a drive, click the drive you just installed Windows on, and then click OK.

• Select the Previous Windows installation(s) check box, and any other check boxes for the files you want to delete, and then click OK.

• In the message that appears, click Delete Files.
    Hope this helps.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 27, 2021
Thema:

How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?

1. How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ? - Similar Threads - delete files drive

2. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  3. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  4. HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...: HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE DELETEING THEM!! LOTS OF US WANT THIS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-one-drive-completely-so-you-can-move/a626007f-4620-4082-9586-3a329b729662
  5. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  6. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  7. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

8. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  9. Deleted files in one drive

Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  10. How can I delete Microsoft One Drive but retain my files and photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I delete Microsoft One Drive but retain my files and photos?: I have too many "One Drives" of storage! Google Photos and Google Drive and Google One and Microsoft Drive, etc. How can I delete Microsoft Drive and move its contents into my Google One? Please use simple steps for Windows 10. I am not real computer wise!...