Windows 10: How can i delete old account on windows 10

Discus and support How can i delete old account on windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]why do i have that second old account there and how can i delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ɈȺȼꝁSᵽȺɍɍøw, Jun 13, 2019.

1. How can i delete old account on windows 10

How can i delete old account on windows 10 [​IMG]why do i have that second old account there and how can i delete it?

:)

ɈȺȼꝁSᵽȺɍɍøw, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How can i delete old account on windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jun 13, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 7 Account Wont Delete

Create a new account first....then delete the old account.

jsfitz54, Jun 13, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How can i delete old account on windows 10

95Viper, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

How can i delete old account on windows 10

1. How can i delete old account on windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete old account

2. How can i delete an old school account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete an old school account from my computer?: Hey!I want to delete this top user-email. It is an old email from my old school which access has been terminated/blocked. Whenever I press 'remove' on my personal account, it has no problem whatsoever deleting it. The problem is that there is no such button for the school...
  3. How can i delete an old school account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete an old school account from my computer?: Hey!I want to delete this top user-email. It is an old email from my old school which access has been terminated/blocked. Whenever I press 'remove' on my personal account, it has no problem whatsoever deleting it. The problem is that there is no such button for the school...
  4. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  5. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  6. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

7. How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC. We recently changed our ISP and hence email addresses. In error a second Microsoft account was created for the same user, so we ended up with two accounts identified by the old and new email addresses respectively. We logged into the new PC using...
  8. How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10

How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC. We recently changed our ISP and hence email addresses. In error a second Microsoft account was created for the same user, so we ended up with two accounts identified by the old and new email addresses respectively. We logged into the new PC using...
  9. How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10: Hello, I used windows 10, a Few days ago accidentally My Windows 10 crashed and I lost all My Old User Account Data! Use my Old User Account ID I Encrypt some of my File for Security reasons. After Lost Old User Account ID and Encrypt File Certificate, can't open My File...
  10. How to delete an old Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to delete an old Microsoft account?: I have an old account no longer in use but it keeps flashing saying account problems under an old e-mail address that I no longer have; how can I delete that one account. Since then I have open a new account that is working fine. Thnaks for your help! Ed O...