Windows 10: How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

Discus and support How can I delete profile picture in Settings? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Please guide me how to remove these pictures Probably I got it coz I logged in with my MSA before and then signed out . Only using my local... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sagittarius2711, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

Hello

Please guide me how to remove these pictures

Probably I got it coz I logged in with my MSA before and then signed out .

Only using my local account for now

Thank you

How can I delete profile picture in Settings? 8bba0443-8803-44f0-a731-c3c8a3806a57?upload=true.jpg ly local account now

:)

Sagittarius2711, Aug 4, 2019

2. Deleting old MS account profile photos

Hello Paul,

Are you referring to the local account profile picture? If you are, there's no automatic method of deleting profile picture. However, you can still remove unwanted profile pictures through
    Windows Explorer. Follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button.
    • Copy and paste the path below and then press Enter.
      • %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Delete the unwanted profile picture.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Profile picture

Hi Stanislav,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. When you go to settings > Accounts, does all the three pictures appear as the screenshot above?

2. Are those pictures previously used account pictures?

I suggest you to try deleting the old account pictures by following the steps below and check again.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Copy and paste the following command and press enter:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

3. If the old account pictures are listed, delete it and restart the computer

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Pauloxo Win User

How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

Deleting old MS account profile photos

I found the solution by going to file explorer/search/this PC/account pictures

thankyou

Pauloxo, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How can I delete profile picture in Settings?

1. How can I delete profile picture in Settings? - Similar Threads - delete profile picture

2. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  3. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  4. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can i delete an extra profile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i delete an extra profile: I want to Delete an extra profile in Settings, Actually 2 Profiles.How can this be done?I'm using Microsoft Edge as the Primary browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-an-extra-profile/76d46e89-eb74-4a57-a2d5-fa3fb2a5ebc7
  6. How to delete microsoft account profile picture

How to delete microsoft account profile picture: When I go on windows --> change account settings there are three profile pictures like this. There used to be only one picture the fire picture. How do i delete the two teddy bear pictures? [ATTACH]...
  7. how can profile be deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can profile be deleted: how can administrator profile be deleted on resold computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-profile-be-deleted/9e58dc30-bdd7-4a90-a7c4-06c605b5c8b8
  8. Unable to delete profile picture

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to delete profile picture: Hi After I deleted profile picture in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ it is still visible in Office, Edge and other apps when I log in. How can I delete this profile picture also in these apps?...
  9. Deleting profile picture

Deleting profile picture: Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back. The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture...
  10. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4