Windows 10: How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.

Discus and support How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On one document I have deleted the header and watermarks, but when I print the document, each page has a faint rectangular box in the header area that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Inna Newberry, Dec 3, 2022.

1. How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.

On one document I have deleted the header and watermarks, but when I print the document, each page has a faint rectangular box in the header area that is not visible when I view it in Windows.

:)

Inna Newberry, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.

1. How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print. - Similar Threads - delete rectangular box

2. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  3. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  4. How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.: On one document I have deleted the header and watermarks, but when I print the document, each page has a faint rectangular box in the header area that is not visible when I view it in Windows....
  5. How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete rectangular box in the header area that appears only when I print.: On one document I have deleted the header and watermarks, but when I print the document, each page has a faint rectangular box in the header area that is not visible when I view it in Windows....
  6. Printer not printing text, only headers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not printing text, only headers: Suddenly my printer is printing only headers and not body text. Where is setting that controls this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-text-only-headers/a16066f3-baa8-4e1c-b6e7-e1e7bcc6bfeb
  7. I have a black box with white header that can be adjust. how to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a black box with white header that can be adjust. how to solve this problem?: i Have a black box with white header that show in my windows 10. this box shown only in dekstop screen. help me on this matter. it can relocate to anywhere in my dekstop....
  8. White box / blank area when printing images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White box / blank area when printing images: In Explorer, when I right-click an image and choose "Print" i.e using Windows' image printing feature, the printed picture has a white borderless box covering the middle of the page. This happens every time, no matter what settings I change, such as a size, type of paper,...
  9. Black boxes appear when shortcut arrows are removed. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black boxes appear when shortcut arrows are removed. How can I fix this?: I hate shortcut arrows with a passion. They are ugly. They shouldn't even exist. I have no clue why they are a thing. Because of this, I've used registry editor in the same way it does in this tutorial, in case that matter to remove these pesky little things multiple times...
  10. Strange Rectangular box on Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Rectangular box on Desktop: Hello, a few weeks ago I noticed every time I get on my pc there's a translucent box on my screen that just stays there. It doesn't cause anything weird to happen, but it's annoying to look at every time I get on my pc. When I clicked on it, the border is white, but if I...