Windows 10: How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?

Discus and support How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After i have cleaned installed Windows 10 on my PC, I can't find a way to delete those partitions because it's grayed out when i right click on any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JirehLa-ab, Apr 23, 2019.

1. How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?

After i have cleaned installed Windows 10 on my PC, I can't find a way to delete those partitions because it's grayed out when i right click on any of them.

Please help me find a way to somehow delete those partitions without reinstalling my PC.

How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling? 8361e0de-52fa-4c22-b7c7-bb7b96f81dcd?upload=true.png

:)

JirehLa-ab, Apr 23, 2019

2. Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 23, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Apr 23, 2019
  4. VBX
    vbx Win User

How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?

Help, I deleted a partition, and can't seem to "extend" the other partition

Ok, here's how it happened.

I had 2 partition. XP and Win7 x86.

I shrank the Win7 x86 partition and created a new partition (Win7 X64)

I then deleted Win7 x86 partition.

----------

edit: what warup suggested did the trick. It took 20+ minutes for that software to do it, but hey it worked.. Thanks

Thema:

How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?

1. How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling? - Similar Threads - delete partitions Screen

2. how to reinstall windows without losing my partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall windows without losing my partition: Hey guys I'm planning to reinstall my OS and I'm kind of a newbie. I'd like to ask some questions Once I get to this window this is an example for the sake of explanation not my actual partitions I have one hard drive divided into two partitions: "C" for the system 237GB and...
  3. Can i delete healthyEFI partition and healthyrecovery partition while clean reinstalling...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i delete healthyEFI partition and healthyrecovery partition while clean reinstalling...: Can i delete healthyEFI partition and healthyrecovery partition while clean reinstalling windows?I just want a clean new reinstallation of windows...Also what are these drives i didnt create them?Will i lose my oem product key if i delete these drives?...
  4. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?: i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there a way i can reinstall it without deleting its data so i dont have to download it again..if there isnt, dont you think there...
  5. Can I delete this partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I delete this partition?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/phan2kx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu5bw3/can_i_delete_this_partition/
  6. Can I delete this partition?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I delete this partition?????: Can I delete the recovery partition about 100mb named as system [IMG]before the c drive?????? Is it possible to delete the recovery partition????? If I delete it, is there any possibility for any problems??????? I need to reset my desktop. So I wish to delete that...
  7. Deleting Screen shots en masse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Screen shots en masse: I know that screen shots can be deleted one by one by clicking on each one, right clicking, then delete. How do I delete ALL of my screenshots at one time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-screen-shots-en-masse/1a709209-c46f-4fac-89c9-4defb3b523bb"
  8. How can I Fresh Start Windows 10 (install) without deleting partitions

How can I Fresh Start Windows 10 (install) without deleting partitions: Hi, Due to a JS Miner AA that created havoc on my system I´ll have to reinstall Windows 10. All I´ve seen about the new Fresh Start feature does not inform me if Ill have a choice of installing in whatever partition I choose. My disk is a 3 Therabyte WD and has 9 primary...
  9. Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions

Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions: Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions I reinstalled an online Windows 10 and first deleted all old partitions in the process. As I have been told, when I first purchased my PC, there is a partition on it that includes the factory version of Windows to use if required....
  10. Can I Delete This Partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I Delete This Partition: I'm planning to tidy up the partitions on my desktop PC UEFI system disk. See the disk map below from Partition Wizard. I want to delete the old unused 300GB recovery partition at the start of the drive, move the FAT32 system partition to the start of the drive and extend the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can delete a line in screen shot