Windows 10: How can I delete these icons from here?

Discus and support How can I delete these icons from here? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Nothing is in them and I can't delete them from the side. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by citylady90, Jul 3, 2020.

1. How can I delete these icons from here?

Nothing is in them and I can't delete them from the side.

How can I delete these icons from here? ce751105-647e-4093-b71d-7a9cfb4fcb4d?upload=true.png

:)

citylady90, Jul 3, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, Jul 3, 2020
  3. How can i restore my accidental deletion of about 1/2 of my desktop icons

Hi,

Since your desktop icons are not in the Recycle Bin, we suggest that you create a new shortcut for your preferred applications. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop > New > Shortcut.
    • Enter the path of the application you want to create an icon or select Browse... > click OK > Next > Finish.
    Note: If the deleted icons on your desktops are not shortcuts, but are saved files, it may be possible to retrieve them if they are saved in OneDrive.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regile Reb, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Error 404 Win User

How can I delete these icons from here?

Removing desktop icons

I want to remove some Icons from my desktop, but Vista asks for Admin permission to continue (I'm not an admin *Frown How can I delete these icons from here? :( ).
    It seems that whenever I delete one of these icons from my desktop, it is also removed from all the other user accounts. For example, I deleted the Skype icon from my desktop, and it was then removed from everyone elses as well.
    How can I delete icons from my desktop only, without affecting anyone elses?

Error 404, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

How can I delete these icons from here?

1. How can I delete these icons from here? - Similar Threads - delete icons here

2. How do I delete a thread here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  3. How do I delete a thread here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  4. How can I change my account here?

How can I change my account here?: I got the correct password for this account but not the PIN. My friend typed in the same password and PIN for this account that I gave her but she got access to this account but I don't. Now I want to change to my other account that I have the correct password and PIN for....
  5. How can I change my account here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my account here?: I got the correct password for this account but not the PIN. My friend typed in the same password and PIN for this account that I gave her but she got access to this account but I don't. Now I want to change to my other account that I have the correct password and PIN for....
  6. how can I edit my profile here?

how can I edit my profile here?: how can I edit my profile here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-edit-my-profile-here/4cda5727-9f75-4322-9b9c-3bae66e01415
  7. How do I stop the icons from showing up here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop the icons from showing up here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Frankie4Fingarz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7spgv/how_do_i_stop_the_icons_from_showing_up_here/
  8. How can i delete Icons from my Desktop

How can i delete Icons from my Desktop: So the problem is, i have many icons and shortcuts from my old harddrive and everytime i try to delete them i got an error from windows that it cant find the file (SURPRISE) submitted by /u/Belroar [link] [comments]...
  9. What is the problem here? and how can I fix it?

What is the problem here? and how can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QAZSWED [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftx6k6/what_is_the_problem_here_and_how_can_i_fix_it/
  10. How to delete my account here

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete my account here: I have a very nasty stalker and would like to delete my account here, but cannot see how to do that, also delete my topics 123369